0.1 - I dare you..

Parents' evening:

Sage Acer arrives at her school Abbey Grove and waves a goodbye to her adopted mother

Sage Acer arrives at her school Abbey Grove and waves a goodbye to her adopted mother. While making her way into the school she spots her teacher walking in as well.

"Mornin' sir!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

"Morning Sage," Alfie wickers states in a monotone voice "why are you always so cheerful this early in the morning?" Said girl just smiled at her teacher and walked to class.

"Sage!" A voice yelled to the small girl, with a radiant smile on her face she turned to look at her friend, "Babes, how are you?"

"Good morning Stephen, Chantelle!" She said as she gave the flamboyant boy and girl a hug, "I'm very well, how are you?"

"Ugh babes you won't believe what happened this weekend, it was totally cray!" Just as Stephen was about to tell the two girls about his weekend the door to form k had been opened.

"Morning, class." Alfie said earning a 'morning, sir' in return.

"I have taken the liberty of doing the form register for you." Jing, Sage's closest friend said handing him the register.

"Shh, shh," the hangover teacher shushed the girl leading her to insult him in her native language "Jing, your language is very beautiful but means nothing to me."

Sage then made her way from Stephen and Chantelle to her seat which was situated behind Joe and next to Mitchell, said boy always tended to get on her nerves. Sage had only taken that seat because it was close to Jing.

"Parents' evening tonight, sir. You get to meet my mum, everyone says she's a MILF."

"Chantelle, have you not got a class to be preparing for?"

"Maths, we're doing fractions, apparently 23 won't go into 15. Mrs Mollinson says it's impossible, we'll see about that" she winks at the man leading him to recoil in disgust.

"Oh, I can't believe you did that!" A boy yelled as he strolled into class.

"Rem Dogg, why are you late?"

"Wheelchair." Said boy states in a 'duh' tone.

"And you, Mitchell?" Alfie asked as the boy came into his view.

"Well, this thing don't push itself, does it?" He stated while making his way to his seat and sending a quick wink to the girl next to him, making her recoil away from disgust, "Mornin' love."

"Wink at me or call me love one more time I dare you," she said in a threating tone while the boy just smirked at her.

"Look, please, it's Monday morning. I have a hangover. Joe, can you just go and see if that first aid box has got any Berocca in it?"