Chapter 1

One day, before the war started between cats and dogs, Snow used to be friends with the cats known to be now the seven CatClans (FireClan,  ShadowClan, IceClan, WindClan, StarClan, and finally BloodClan.) His bond with the cats were strong. To the point where they could never EVER be separated, or so we thought.  GrayStripe had this friend named ,ShadowMask. (Formally known as Shadow) He was jealous of the bond of Snow and the cats. He thought to himself, "if they accept a dog like snow,why won't they be friends with me?" Then Shadow managed to convince ALL the cats that all dogs including Snow were dangerous, except for himself. So, GrayStripe later had a fight with Snow. Before anything could happen, Snow was taken to an animal shelter named "MapleShelter". He was later adopted by a big family. The family had around 4 boys and 3 girls. Everywhere Snow would go there would be people nearby or around, no matter what they would be everywhere. Snow didnt like that. He sometimes would want to be alone. But the family treated him as a toy, a pest , an object. One day out in the garden Snow spotted his mother next to a tree, under the leaves. "MOM!MOM! ITS ME, SNOW!"  He shouted across the garden as he ran towards his mother. "Oh dear Snow, I've missed you so much more than you could imagine!!" His mother exclaimed. Snow was very joyful since his mother came. But then, he saw a puppy next to his mothers legs. "W-Who's that?" Snow asked.  "You're new sister, her name is Sofie. Make sure to take good care of her. Tell your owners you found her outside"Snows mother said. Snow was very happy until he heard something from his mom.  "I might say goodbye soon and I know this might sound weird but ,  NEVER go near your father EVER again!"

                                           To be continued