I'm Fucking Exhausted

(AN: Don't ask. The song is amazing.)
-Brian's POV-
We're having a baby together. After a few months of being together, we were already going to be a family. I was so protective over Roger now. I wouldn't allow him to lose it.

Freddie and John were being very romantic. Or so it seemed. They were throwing water at each other and Fred kept chasing John just so he could throw him in the water as a joke. It's funny but so stupid.

Roger looked depressed alone. I went up to cuddle him, "Babe, what's up?"
"I feel so sick." He whispered.
"Is it morning sickness?" I whispered back. He laughed at me as if I was stupid, "It's the bloody afternoon!" Maybe I was stupid.

I lifted him up by grabbing his hands. I pulled him down to the water just so I could splash him. He shrieked at me with playfulness in his voice, "I'm going to get you back!" I ran far off whilst shouting, "Try me!"

And he did. He chased after me on the beach for ages. By the time he'd caught me, John and Fred were gone and it was getting dark.
"Well, I think we should go back to our room now?" I said seductively. He didn't realise and said, "I'm fucking exhausted after chasing you around."

I pulled him back to our room since he was unable to do it himself. He whined at me, "Can I have a baaaaaath?" I did as he said and went to run him a bath. He gave me a tired kiss and laid himself in the bath.

He whispered to me with his tired voice, "Babe, can you come in the bath with me?" I nodded at him and smiled. He moved forward for me to be behind him. I'm a cushion to him.

He fell fast asleep with his head leaning on my chest. I love him so much.