RagLak and SuKor talk

Hi

Recap: Laksh found is Laado. Suraj asked for a marriage.

Ragini was hugging Laksh, "you know how much I love you?"

Laksh shook his head, "I don't know, but I know that I love you more than you could love me. I was waiting for you for soooo long." He said and she was numb.

"Chup {Shut Up}! I love you more, don't forget I'm your teacher and I'm always right." She smiles and Laksh too.

"Jija ji you sure about the wedding? I will do what you say, promise."

Ragini pushes him, "you have to ask me not him. It's me whom you are getting married to and no one else."

Laksh was looking at SuKor, "how can you handle it?" He points on Ragini.

Suraj looked at Chakor, "not an easy game, but you have to make adjustments and conditions. Acha ask her and see what she answers you."

Chakor nods, "right. First ask the woman whom you want to marry, then ask for her hand from her brother and Wife." She said with a smirk.

Laksh frowns, "but you are my sister, don't you have to be with me and ask for her hand."

Suraj looked at her, "oh wah my Saala is using his brain."

Chakor hits him, "my brother is very smart and intelligent, don't you dare to defame him."

Suraj shook his head, "why would I defame him, he is my favourite I like him more than..." he shut his mouth and looked at Laksh.

Laksh smiles, "haan more than?" He wanted to know, but Suraj shook his head, "no nothing. Ask yaar."

Laksh nods, he scratches his nape and looked at Ragini, "Laado I...?" He was confused and bend down, "kaise bolte hain {What to say}?"

Suraj smiles, "will you marry me?" He whispers and Laksh shows a thumbs up.

"Laado I, you marry me."

They laughed and he didn't know why. "Arrey I asked her."

Suraj stood up, "but not correctly."

Ragini pushes Suraj again... he landed on his bottom and rested his head on Chakor's lap. Chakor caresses his head, both were looking at them.

"Haan I, marry you my Lucky!" She hugs him tightly, "I don't care the way you ask me. I understand you and your words. I love you." She hold him tight and he couldn't breath.

"Laado, let me breath." He said with struggle.

Ragini immediately loses her tight grip on him, "sorry. I will give the cute wala sorry."

Laksh nods, "haan

Laksh nods, "haan. Okay you are forgiven."

SuKor laughs, "then it's done. Laado and Lucky are going to marry."