red. rules

red. rules

If you are interested in a cover, keep reading this part of the chapter as it discusses the numerous rules and whatnot.

.

.

.

Hi! Welcome to my (Hannah) cover book! I always see people who are struggling or dissatisfied with their covers, and might want to reach out to me to see if I can make a cover that pleases you.

Before I make the form, there is a rubric of rules that you must follow when wanting to receive a cover.

one. Be patient. I do have time and I dont have time, so it may take a while depending on what's going on around the time you ask it. I will definitely make it a priority, but not one over school or family related things. If it takes a week or a few days for your cover, I do apologize in advance but I can't change what happens.

two. When requesting a cover, please make sure to credit me in the bio or your bio or somewhere that lets everyone know it's my cover. It is not nice to steal other people's work, time, and effort and claim it as your own, as everyone works hard for all the stuff they do.

three. Have fun! It's greatly appreciated that you enjoy everything, and I hope you enjoy your cover. And if you don't, make sure to let me know! (:

- h