Sick!Shu x Reader

The picture above has nothing to do with the chapter, I know. But it's a drawing of Daigo that I did yesterday. It's kinda bad but I'm not an artist so I was proud of it lol. 

Okay, anyways moving on to this chapter. It was requested by @Liz_Shirasagi  I hope that you like it!!

Your POV

You run up the stairs and over to the Bey stadium, ready to train. Valt, Daigo, and Honcho are already there, so you're just waiting on Wakiya and Shu. The door to the roof opens and you turn towards it quickly. After seeing that it was Wakiya who opened it, you sigh. 

"What's wrong Y/n?" Valt asks you. You smile slightly at Valt.

"Oh, nothing," you reply, "But do you know where Shu is?" Valt gets out his phone and tells you,

"He's sick today. He texted me and told me that he wasn't coming to school. After practice today, I'm going to go over and help take care of him." You frown. 'I hope Shu's okay," you think to yourself. 

"Hey, Y/n. How about a battle?" Wakiya asks, smirking. You look over at him and smile, taking out your Beyblade. After doing so, you reply,

"I'm gonna knock that smirk right off of your face, Murasaki." Wakiya chuckles and goes to the side of the stadium opposite of you. The two of you place your beys in your launchers and prepare to battle. Valt steps over to the side to be the referee. 

"Ready, set. 3...2...1...Let it rip!" The two beys race for the center. Your bey, which is a stamina type, reaches the center first. 'Yes!' you think. Wakiya scoffs and Wyvron hits your bey, not even moving it. Wyvron continues to hit b/n, but it is causing no damage. Once Wyvron begins to wobble, you put your hand out in front of you and exclaim,

"B/n, now!" Your bey races out of the center and heads straight towards Wyvron. Wakiya panics and yells,

"Hang in there, Wyvron!" You smirk as b/n hits Wyvron and knocks it out of the stadium. While in the air, Wyvron bursts. Wakiya picks up the pieces of Wyvron as you cheer. 

"B/n with a burst finish. Y/n is the winner!" Valt announces happily.

"Yeah, yeah. We all saw the battle, Valt," Wakiya says angrily. You walk over to Wakiya and say,

"Aww, what's wrong Wakiya? Can't stand the fact that I beat you?" Wakiya scoffs and turns away from you. You giggle and turn to the others, asking, "So, who's next?" 

-Time Skip-

You are at home reading your favorite book when you suddenly get a call from Valt. Closing your book, you answer the phone. 

"Hey, Y/n," Valt says. 

"Hey, Valt," you reply, "What's up?" 

"My mom has a huge order of bread that's due in the morning and I forgot that I told her that I would help her. The problem is, I'm stuck here at Shu's house taking care of him," Valt tells you. 

"Okay, so you want me to help out at the bakery?" You ask, a little confused. 

"No, silly. I want you to come and take care of Shu for me," Valt replies, laughing a bit. Your face turns bright red. 

"M-Me take care of S-Shu?" You ask, stuttering. 

"Yeah, come on. I know you'd love to come over and hang out with Shu," Valt teases you, "So are you busy?" You sigh and say,

"No, I'm not busy. Fine, I'll be right over." 

"Thank you, Y/n. See you soon," Valt says before hanging up. You sigh again before putting on your shoes and your jacket. You place your phone in your pocket and then walk out of your house, heading over to Shu's apartment. 

Once you arrive there, you take a deep breath and shakily knock on the door. Within seconds, Valt opens the door. He smiles at you and he thanks you again for coming to take his place.

"I've really gotta go now. Shu's lying down in his bed. See ya, Y/n," Valt says before running out the door and closing it behind him. You take another deep breath before walking into Shu's room and seeing him sit up. 

"Y/n?" He asks you. You smile at him softly and reply,

"Hey, Shu. How are you feeling?" Shu chuckles before breaking out into a coughing fit. 

"Not very good," he tells you. You place your hand on his forehead and gasp.

"You're burning up, Shu!" You then take your hand off of his forehead, blushing because you had left it there a bit too long. You then say to Shu, "Lie back down. I'm going to get a wet rag for your fever." Shu smiles at you before you leave his room and go to the bathroom. You find a rag in the closet and you place it under the faucet. After the cool water has covered the rag, you wring it out slightly before carrying it back into Shu's room. He is now lying back down, so you lay the rag on his forehead. 

"Thanks, Y/n," Shu says weakly. You smile at him and sit down in a chair next to his bed to read your book while he was resting. After a few minutes, you hear him begin to snore lightly. You look over to him and think, 'Aww, he looks so cute while he's sleeping.' You continue reading your book, glancing over at Shu everytime you finish a page. 

After about an hour, Shu opens his eyes slowly. You smile at him and take the rag off of his forehead before walking back to the bathroom and putting more water on it. You wring out the rag again and then place it back onto Shu's forehead. Shu smiles at you and takes your hand in his. You blush and continue holding his hand. 'I can't believe that this is happening' you think to yourself. 

"Thanks for coming over and taking care of me," Shu says to you. You smile at him and reply,

"Of course. I'm always here for you, Shu." He smiles at you again and then coughs a little bit. You frown before getting up to get him some medicine. After grabbing some cough syrup and a spoon, you walk back into the room. You pour the medicine onto the spoon and then turn to Shu. 

"I'm not drinking that," Shu tells you. You pretend to pout and say, 

"Please, Shu?" He blushes and takes the spoon from you. 

"Fine. I'll do it for you, Y/n," he says, drinking the medicine. You smile at him and take the spoon away. 

"Thank you," you say to him before taking the rag off of his forehead. You place a kiss on his forehead before walking out of the room to put the medicine away. 'I can't believe that I just kissed Shu' you think to yourself, blushing like crazy. 

You hear a knock on the door while you're in the kitchen, so you go over and open it. Valt is standing on the other side. 

"The twins and I were able to help mom get all of the bread done. Well, ready to be baked anyway. So I'm here to take over," he tells you. You smile at Valt before stepping aside and letting him come in. 

"I'll go and say bye to Shu," you say. Valt follows you into Shu's room and Shu smiles at Valt. 

"Hey, Valt," he says to him. 

"Hey, Shu. Feeling any better?" Valt replies. Shu smiles again and says,

"Yeah, a little. Thanks to Y/n." You smile and then reply,

"It was nothing really. Anyway, Shu, I'm gonna get going now. I hope you feel better soon." Shu smiles once more and then turns over to his side to go to sleep. 

"Love you, Y/n," he tells you. You look over at Valt, who has a smirk on his face. Then, you turn back to Shu and say,

"L-Love you too." You leave the house and then start walking back to your house, thinking about Shu. 

---Bonus---

A few days later when Shu is feeling better...

"I said what?!?" Shu exclaims to Valt, his eyes widening. Valt laughs as Shu's face turns as red as a tomato.