The crossover - Pt 1

Having already merged with stonevalley, the curvy bayside girl stepped along the campus to choose who her prey would be. She then froze, spotting the infamous Norcross boy [Swiftstable]. "I wonder if he'll like me, he has to, no one can resist these curves." She thought to herself, moving over to him. "Hey, mind showing me around?" She asked him, with a mischievous grin on her face. "Sure." The norcross boy replied, eyeing her up and down. For the next hour he lead her around, showing her all there was to offer at the academy. "So, what is your gesture of thankfulnes-" Saying no more, the bayside girl had already bent over in front of him. "O-Oh...you like this, right?" Suddenly, they were both interrupted when frped stormed over holding a .38 smith & wesson, pulling the trigger as he shot the bayside thot down where she stood. "Don't worry, my love.." He spoke over to Swiftstable, in a badass raspy voice. Swift couldn't contain himself anymore, passion was coursing throughout his body, making him out of breath and nervous. "F-Frped..I love you." He approached him with such little caution, groping his ass whilst they made out right then and there. After this, they went to the back of the school and not only merged their bodies into one, but their communities as well.