eighteen 🗣

"koo, he's not gonna suddenly call because you're staring at your phone."

jungkook pouted and turned his phone upside down so he would stop looking at it.

"im just nervous." jungkook mumbled and taehyung smiled at his best friend. "you're always nervous when you talk about jimin. be honest kookie, do you like him?"

the younger blushed and shook his head quickly. "no. he's just my friend... whomakesmereallynervoussometimes." jungkook said quickly and taehyung giggled, ruffling the youngers hair.

"its okay to have a crush on him. even though he claims to be straight, your messages say otherwise."

jungkook's eyes widened at what his hyung just said.

"you read our messages!?" the younger yelled and taehyung's eyes widened slightly. "did i say that? um, definitely not. why would i do that? im gonna go hang out with hoseok. see you later kookie!"

taehyung pecked his friends cheek before leaving their room and running to hoseok's.

jungkook stared at the door in shock, not believing that his best friend read his messages.

the boy jumped when his phone started ringing and he fumbled to answer it.

"h-hello?" jungkook stuttered and he blushed when he heard jimin chuckle.

"hey kookie." jimin said and jungkook smiled. "your voice is so pretty." jungkook mumbled and his eyes widened when he notice what he said.

"i mean— um.. i didn't mean to say that! i just—"

"its okay, jungkook. thank you. you're voice is pretty too." jimin said and jungkook blushed, covering his face with his free hand.

"thanks." jungkook squeaked and jimin chuckled, thinking the younger was cute.

"so, are you working on any drawings or paintings right now?"

jungkook hummed, walking over to his finished painting of the older. he had finally finished it the other day.

"i just finished the one i told you i was working on. it came out really good so im proud of it." jungkook said and jimin made an 'ooh' sound.

"you never did tell me what the painting was of, jungkook." jimin said and jungkook blushed once again, thinking he'd never stop blushing by now.

"um... i know painting face but i don't know painting name." the younger said in broken english and jimin laughed. "you're really so cute."

jungkook sighed, falling back onto his bed as he felt his cheeks heat up again.

"thank you jimin." jungkook said and jimin hummed. "maybe next time we could facetime so i can see your face." jimin suggested and jungkook really liked that idea.

"yeah, of course. but for now, what should we talk about? how'd everything go with those lines you had to practice?" the younger asked, sitting up and pulling his pillow to his chest.

"it went alright. this one acting class im taking is a little stressful. my parents won't let me take an art to relieve the stress though. they think art, such as painting and music, is for people 'below us'. they act like they're the king and the queen of korea or something." jimin sighed in frustration. "sorry for ranting, kookie."

jungkook smiled and shook his head. "its fine jiminie. you could always come over and paint with me. mr yoon gives me the key to the art room sometimes too so we could use the space and supplies in there too. no one has to know." jungkook said and bit his lip gently.

"really? that's really nice of you, kookie. im not that great at painting or anything though... you'll have to teach me." jimin chuckled and jungkook giggled softly, smiling like an idiot.

"i don't know how good of a teacher i'll be but i can try." jungkook said and jimin cooed. "im sure you're good at everything kook—"

a knock interrupted jimin from what he was saying and jungkook was hoping he wouldn't have to go because of it.

jimin sighed and jungkook pouted, knowing that older probably had to go.

"im gonna have to call you back later, kookie. it was really nice to talk to you like this." jimin said and jungkook sighed, nodding his head as he pulled his knees to his chest.

"kay. text me when you have the time. bye jiminie." jungkook said and heard another knock on jimin's door.

"bye kookie. your voice is really beautiful by the way." jimin said and then hung up.

jungkook blushed a dark crimson and jumped when the door to his room opened.

he sighed when he noticed it was just taehyung. "jeez hyung, you scared me." jungkook said and taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"sorry, koo. why is your face as red as a tomato?"

the question only made jungkook blush more and he quickly hid his face in his pillows, shaking his head.

taehyung just laughed at the younger and went to do whatever he planned on doing beforehand.

time passed quickly and jungkook was now putting his homework assignment away so that he could go to bed.

he changed into more comfy clothes and brushed his teeth before laying down in his precious bed.

the boy curled up in his blankets and sighed, clearing his mind the best he could.

"goodnight tae." jungkook mumbled and his hyung hummed, blowing a kiss to jungkook on the other side of the room. "night koo."

jungkook smiled and closed his eyes, trying his best to fall asleep quick like his hyung does.

taehyung could lay down and minutes later he'd be asleep.

jungkook wished he could be like that too.

he sighed again and turned over, startled slightly when his phone chimed.

he never gets messages this late.

the boy grabbed his phone from the nightstand, turning it on and squinting at the bright screen.

jiminie pabo 😌💜
I was going to call you and say goodnight but I didn't know if you'd be sleeping already so I'm playing it safe.

jiminie pabo 😌💜
Goodnight Kookie. I hope you sleep well and dream of good things only.

jiminie pabo 😌💜
I'll text you more tomorrow about when we can paint together 😉

jiminie pabo 😌💜
<3

jiminie pabo 😌💜<3

taestan 💕
hi guise