Bitch Lasagna

Y/n's P.O.V

After work I went to my laptop to watch my favourite YouTuber - Pewdiepie. As I was binge watching his old videos, I decided to check his most recent video called "Attention all bros!!" As I watched it, I became more aggravated. Why was I getting irritated? I don't know. But I had the urge to act in this crisis.

WhatsApp.

Snapchat.

Instagram.

Every social media app that I had was filled with posts, created by me, saying "subscribe to Pewds!". I even sent it to my parents and every second I would check the subscriber count. As well as making several accounts to subscribe to him.

After a day or so, without proper food or sleep, finally Pewdiepie's sub count was at 100,000,000, which made me overjoyed because we won the race to 100 million subscribers. For some reason, I even decided to  bro-fist myself which afterwards made me question myself.

Once I returned to my room after getting myself a whole truckload of food and refreshments; I refreshed my page to see a new video by Pewdiepie called: "Thanks bros"

I clicked on it and watched.

"Hows it goin bros, its me Peeeeeewdiepie! This is the most stupidest video I've ever made , but thanks bros. T-series, those darn Indians. They almost got me but I saw all the support on social media and I wanted to cri *incoherent screech* and as a thanks I'm going to give some shoutouts."

The list went on until a certain username  caught my attention.

"And last but not least,"

"LigmaPuss420"

"LigmaPuss420 has apparently spent a whole day trying to get more subs for the Bro Army. So, if your watching this, thanks bro. 

Also ,what the frick are you ok, it's been a whole day?"

He then did a cheesy wink and finger-gunned the screen which made me chuckle to myself. I wanted to cry so badly. So I did.

And all I have to say is...

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE YOU LITTLE ILLITERATE FUCKS

DO YOU SEE THIS?!

HES LOOSING THE WAR

HES LOOSING THE WAR.

SO STOP READING PEWDIEPIE X Y/N YOU CRUSTY WANNABE AND GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF OF WATTPAD AND SUB TO PEWDS.

WE NEED TO WIN THE FUCKING WAR