{ 1 }

"Wake up!"

I was awakened by the banging on my rusty steel door. "Shut up Harry" i murmured pulling my leg closer to me only to hear the chains rattle as it moved the chain around my neck. "Dont say such things princess" he cooed. How did i get to this point you may ask?
Well in this world, the most beautiful become Pets to vampires. Im a human of course, i dont have a name but i know that im.. 17. Most people get here because their parents sold them off to get the money or just because they were kidnapped and then sold off for money. I was kidnapped but my father was about to sell me off anyways.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Harry banging on my door again "The auction will start soon, get up!" As he said that i mustered up all my power to get up, we get fed after the auctions and before 8 pm. We dont get much energy out of it but most of us die at a early age here. Harry opened up the door and i grit my teeth at the sound of them squeaking. "Hurry up we have 3 minutes left" i walked out with him grabbing my chain. "You ar-" i cut him off showing 2 with my fingers meaning that im 2nd being Auctioned off. He had a small grin on his face, i used to be 32nd but most others got Auctioned off first since i was only 15 at that time. As we got closer i saw a girl come back with tears in her eyes, she must be getting a master.. "Next up! we have a girl with no name! Lets have her come up to the stage!" I heard the Auctioneer yell and i slowly crawled up to the stage looking at all the dark eyes on me.

"You can choose her name unlike other girls or guys,bonus that shes 17! Just look at that beautiful soft olive skin with those Blue eyes! Her dark brown hair and beautiful body! Starting 19 thousand, more or go home with nothing!" I growled under my breath at his words and then heard many bids being yelled '20 thousand, 28 thousand, 50 thousand, 105 thousand' i just kept looking around sighing "105 thousand, once.. twice.. and-" then.. "1 million" a yell was heard through the room "Sold!" I scanned the room quickly before leaving and saw dark purple eyes with a perfect smile that was brighter than others. A Royal...

I was sent off the stage and let out a breath that i didnt know i was holding noticing Sam standing in the corner. Sam is the guy that i first met when coming here and he supported me, even gave me extra food when i felt sick. "Sam!" I yelled tearing up and ran over to him, hugging him. "Hey.. Princess whats wrong?" He kneeled down to be on my level since he was taller than me. I continued crying pointing at the stage "Oh my god.. Princess.. who was it?" He hugged me and i felt protected but i dont know if i will feel protected with that.. Vampire.. "a-a- Ro-roy-roya-" i was cut off by him picking me up, his light red eyes sparkled as he teared up. "Lets get you ready.. for your new master." I could hear his voice breaking, we were like family to each other. He carried me to the dressing room that had many beautiful dresses "S-sam.. you know.." i sniffled and he nodded knowing i disliked dresses, yes they were beautiful but they looked gross on me. I saw many types of ripped jeans and tops in the room beside it and made grabby hands. "Princess, that isnt for you.." he put me down on the floor picking out 3 dresses, a blue one, white one and a pink one. He held them up in front of me "So.. Choose" he smiled and i knew i have to choose one to make him happy and from looking at all of them i felt like the white one fit me most. After putting it on i walked out to see Sam looking at me lovingly "He will love you" he smiled and fixed up a few parts of the dress fixing my hair up into a pony tail and putting two kitty ear hair clips in my hair. "You adorable kitten" he patted my hair laughing and picking me up. "I dont wanna go.." i whined and he shook his head "we will meet again. For now you will have a great life" He walked out of the dressing room that was now empty and walked outside to a silver Lamborghini. He put me onto my feet and i gave him a last hug "Be safe.." i murmured giving him a golden necklace i always hid in my small like cage "You too Princess.." he kissed the top of my head and walked away.

A tall man in the same Elegant suit as Sam's came into my view, he had blonde hair, purple eyes and the sharpest teeth i ever saw. In books it was told that Royalty have sharper teeth than normal vampires and also glowing eyes so no one had a chance to escape them. They remember their Pets very well, even have a connection if the Master has Marked his Pet by a bite also making the Pets have a strong aura of their Masters scent to keep other vampires away. That doesnt stop other vampires, if its the brother of your master as well as being a Royal then both can share one's Pet.

The hungry look in my new master's eyes wasnt scary but it mostly made me.. hungry for him like he was hungry for me. "Well babygirl, ready to head home?" He grinned showing off his perfectly white sharp teeth. "A-ah yes master.." he made me completely forget that he wasnt Sam for a Moment..

Oh lordy hows life?
Mine is good..Anyways!
How did you like the story Hun?
In my case i loved writing this small part.. to only leave you on a cliffhanger 😈