Brockhampton Bought Me

Finally! It was the last day of school- wait, i need to introduce myself

My name is Kelly McKelsey. Im 17, turning 18 next week. I love my friends and music. I love Tyler the crator and Frank ocen so of course, my favorite boyband is brockhampton. My favorite member is Matt.. or maybe bearface ?.

My family is me and my mom. We I got home and dropped my denim backpack on the floor next to, my bed. "Sigh" I sigh. Another school year without a boyfriend. I pop a cd in my stereo. its a playlist of my favorire songs. The first song thats on the playlist is television slash so far so good by rex orange county. I love him. "What about me?" I sing. my friends think that i can sing really good and have alot of talent but i don't belief them. I remember that IM GOING OUT LATER WITH MY FRIENDS MCKAYLA AND RYLEIGH LATER!! i start to pick out an outfit ( a flowy baby blue tank top denim shorts and light pink converse and ray ban sunglasses and also a light pink beanie) and lay it out on the bed. i start doing my makeup and going for a light look. i use mascara to bring out my blue orbs and, apply light pink lipstick to my lips. i do an silver smokey eye and and black cat winged eyeliner. I brush out my long curly brown mid back length hair. And Then i hear my mom.

My family is me and my mom. We live togather alone after my dad died. He was a businessman. So we we're kind of rcich until my mom gott addicted to gambling. she became a horribel person and now she has debt to came off. SO SHe put me on ebay and has been trying to sell me for a while.

"Kelly!!!" she slam's my door open. I Sigh "yes mom" as a pull my beany on. "you're new owners our here." I was shock'd. "NEW OWNERS?" i didnt know She was trying to sell me. "Yeah i put you on ebay and have been trying to sell you for a while."

My eyes go wide. I dont want to leave!!!! unless its someone famous and or cute like Danny elfman or Brad Pitt. "Pack You're Bags. my mom says as she smokes of her sigaret and puts it out on my shoulder.

I put my stuff in my bags and i go downstairs and see..... NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! I jump up and down.... IT WAS BROCKHAMPTON!!! I smiled at them and they smild back and also Matt WINKED AT ME!!! I run back upstairs and get my bags. "Okay im ready." I left behind them ready to never see this place or my mom again.

This were about to be the best years of my life.

A/N: HEYY GGUYSSS!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!!!!! MORE UPDATES SOON 😃 GET THE PART ATHE END? ITS THE ALBUM THEY DIDNT RELEASE LOL i hope u see this mckayla and ryleigh luv u mwah!!!! 😘 🐄🆘