💎Chapter 13💎

'Ciara! Ciara wake up!'

'For god's sake Harry, what's wrong?'

'There's something I want to show you. C'mon! Get up!'

She forced her eyes open and glared at the space in front of her. After mentally contemplating whether she should go back to bed or not, she slowly pushed back the covers and slipped on her robes and slippers.

If she didn't get at least one good night's rest this holiday-

She didn't have a chance to finish the thought before she reached the bottom of the steps, where Harry and Ron were waiting. Harry looked like he had just eaten ten pounds of sugar and Ron looked like he was dragged out of bed.

Oh boy, this will be fun.

Not giving her time to question what they were doing, Harry grabbed her hand, pulling her and Ron out of the Gryffindor common rooms, throwing a cloak over them. She could barely keep track of where they were going, all of the twists and turns blending together in her sleepy mind.

She also didn't notice that they were invisible until they passed a window.

She jerked to a halt and  stared at the window with wide-eyes, "What the-!"

Two hands immediately placed themselves over her mouth. "Shh," the boys hissed, but she ignored them, gesturing towards the window and their non-reflection. They glanced at the window and realization dawned on them.

"You didn't tell her about the cloak," Ron hissed.

"It slipped my mind!"

"What cloak," Ciara questioned, "What the bloody hell are you two talking about!"

Before they could question it, Filch's voice drifted through the hallway.

"Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner."

They all fell silent, gazing down the corridor as if waiting for Filch to turn the bend. Harry grabbed their wrists and kept pulling them along. 'I'll explain everything on the way,' he promised.

Ciara nodded.

By the time Ciara knew how Harry got his cloak ("how could you forget to tell me about something like this?") they had been walking for so long, Ciara's feet were bound to have blisters.

"I'm freezing," said Ron. "Let's forget it and go back."

"No!" Harry hissed. "I know it's here somewhere."

They passed the ghost of a tall witch gliding in the opposite direction, but saw no one else. Just as Ron started moaning that his feet were dead with cold (again), Harry spotted the suit of armor.

"It's here — just here — yes!"

They pushed the door open and Harry dropped the Cloak from around his shoulders, running towards the mirror. Ciara and Ron shared an uncertain look before following him.

"See?" Harry whispered, "Do you see them?"

"I can't see anything, mate."