Chapter 3

"We've found one survivor." Forge said. "Who is it?" Heidi asked. "I truly don't know." Forge answered. "Lets go and find out then." Heidi commanded. They start to run to the area. "Michael & Rookie! You guard here!" Heidi commanded. "Yes mam!" They both said at the same time. "Pandora keep us covered." Heidi said through the ear com. Pandora said nothing, as usual. Everyone was used to it. No one understood this team and how they work together. But this team just did. Heidi and Forge arrived at the area. "Where is he?" Heidi asked. "hggggrrrr." Forge answered tilting his head to the west. "Ok." Heidi said heading towards the area. It was Major Johnny Vilten. "Major?" Heidi asked. "ahh! What are soldiers doing here?" The major asked. "We are here to kill the bugs, and rescue the survivors Sir" Heidi answered. "You can do that, too many bugs and my leg is cut off. And my replacement is not working. Stupid machinery." The major said. "Trust me, we have a lot of ammo and we can have our medic check your leg out." Heidi said. "Michael get in here ASAP!" Heidi commanded. "Forge go back out there and keep guard." Michael ran in. "I'm here now!" Michael said. "Good, check his leg out!" Heidi commanded. Michael ran over to him. "your leg has short circuit. But i can fix it." Michael grabs some wires. and puts them in his leg. "should be in working order." Michael tells him. "Thank you soldier." The major said.