Chapter 11

(same night)

**Taylor's POV**

I cant believe i just kissed her and that she said she liked it.

I walked into my house and all the guys and girls were there.

"Uh hey what are you guys doing here and how did you get in?"I asked

"We didn't have anything to do so we came over and your mom let us in"Nash said.

"Ok you didn't see anything that happened with us did ya?"i asked

"Of course we saw everything duh" Carter said and everyone started making kissy faces at me i just laughed.

"Ugh ok ima go clean up im covered in mud."

I walked away and heard some 'k's and 'alright's.

I jogged upstairs and got my clothes and went to shower.

****

I finished my shower and put my clothes on.I headed downstairs and everyone was everywhere in the living room.They were:

Nash with ariana cuddled on the floor.

Shawn and summer laying on the coffee table playing with each others hands.

Hayes on the floor and mariah sitting in between him while he was playing with her hair

Carter and diamond were laying on the floor talking to each other

and matt was in front of the tv with cameron jack g and aaron.

I sat down next to hayes and mariah.I quickly got out my phone and started to text Mia.

(T-taylor M-Mia)

T-Hey i just finished cleaning myself up and everyone is here im guessing sleeping over cuz all of there bags r on my bed. im brd.

M-Lol i just finished 2 n im brddd to my mom and brandon left a note for me saying they went on a business trip for a month n left me money.

T-U can sleep over here if you want?And if so i will come pick u up.

M- Yea sure ill be ready in 10 cuz ima pack clothes.

T-K ill be there.

**end of convo**

**Mia's POV**

Taylor is gonna pick me up in a couple minutes.I grab my overnight bag and put in a neon green loose flowy crop top and  neon green high wasted shorts.I grabbed my brush,mascara,eyeliner,and toothbrush and threw everything in my bag.

i put on my white vans and grabbed everything i needed,when i was about to go downstairs the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and hugged taylor.He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

We got to the house and opened the door everyone was spread out across the living room.

I said hey and everyone looked at me.

"Hey"everyone said in unison

"How was that kiss?"Cameron said and smirked

"Pretty good actually"i grinned at him.

"Ooooooo"everyone said,i laughed and sat on the couch with taylor next to me.

I grabbed his hand and started playing with it he smiled and stared at me i smiled back.

*****

Everyone fell asleep watching The Fault In Our Stars except for me and taylor.

I looked up at taylor to see him already looking at me.

He grabbed my hand and we went to his room.

When we got in the room we were getting ready to go to sleep.

He went to go lay down on the couch but i stopped him.

"Hey you dont have to sleep on the couch i could sleep on the couch."I said and looked up at him.

"No its fine i dont mind"

"Or you could just sleep in the bed with me."i said

"Ok"

We got in the bed and started talking a little then we fell asleep.

****

(next morning)

I woke up and felt someones arm wrapped around my waist i turned to see who it was and it was taylor.

I tried to get out of his grip but when i got up i heard a someone yawn behind me I turned around and taylor was half awake.

"Goodmorning"Taylor said in his morning voice god how i love his morning voice.

"Morning tay" I said and kissed him on the cheek.☺

We both got up and started heading towards the door.

When we were out the door taylor put his arm around my shoulder.

We finally got downstairs and everyone was still asleep we quietly went into the kitchen.

"I can make breakfast for everyone if you want me to"i said

"Sure but i want to help you"Taylor said and smirked

"Ok lets make pancakes"i said

"k"

He went to get all of the ingredients and i got the pan out.

****

We were finally done the pancakes and put the on the counter.

I looked over at taylor and he was washing the dishes.

Everyone came in the kitchen and sat down.

"Hey guys me and taylor made pancakes for everyone"I said pointing to the pancakes.

"Thanks"they said and went for the pancakes.

Me and taylor just laughed at them.

****

Everyone was done eating me,taylor,hayes,and mariah were washing everyones dishes.