Chapter 2-Heaven or Hell?

YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!! 

Ughhhhhhhh my stupid alarm. I rub my eyes and slam my paw on the turn off button. Silence. Finally. Geez, that thing is lo- YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!!! 

"SHUT UP!" I scream at it, then throw it across the room. Ugh, school starts today. Great, just great. I grab my brand new bag and sling it over my shoulder. I grab my laptop and stuff it in there. i also grab my phone, sketchbook, wallet, and my small bag of pens and pencils. I strut down the stairs and see Thatch eating. 

"Wassup, little bro?" Thatch waves to me. "Tired?"

"What does it look like?" I grumble. Thatch smiles and hands me a donut. 

"Ferra got'em for this morning. She told me to tell you good luck." I nod, and start eating. We sit in silence for a bit, until I ask "So, what job are you wring at? I know Ferra is working for Starbucks, but thats about it."

"Im working at the Galaxy Arcade. If you make any friends, you guys could stop by and chill." Thatch tells me. I nod. Once I finish, I walk upstairs and brush my teeth, then I grab my keys. I head out and get in my red jeep. I start the engine, then im off to school. When I arrive, I park by a orange and purple van. they person must of spray painted it. I take a long look at the school. Wow.

I walk in, and see everyone on there phones and chatting with there friends

I walk in, and see everyone on there phones and chatting with there friends. I sigh. I always hate the first day, because I see everyone with a friend, and I have......No one. I walk tot the office where a puma greets me. 

"Hello there! Are you Foxy Cohen?" She asks politely.  I nod. She hands me a piece of paper . 

"This is your schedule. Let me call your tour guide." She presess a button on the intercom.

"Freddy Fazbear to the office please, Freddy Fazbear to the office." A few minutes later, a brown bear wearing a bow tie and top hat struts in. 

"Hello Mrs. Williams! How may I help you today?" the  bear asks.

"Well, please show our new student around." I wave. He nods. I follow him out, and he leads me to my locker. 

"So, what do you like doing for fun?" I ask.

"Oh, just hanging out with people that arent losers like you." He sneers. Wait, what?!

"Loser?! Since when am i a loser?!" I snap. He laughs at me.

"Wow, not only are you a newbie, but your stupid to! wow, this is very rare to see a stupid newbie!!" He cackles. 

"Whatever! Cant you just show me where my classes are?!" I growl.

"Like I'd ever show a newbie around! If im seen talking with YOU, ill be off the popular list. So, bye!" He laughs as he walks away. Great! just what I need! Not only am I lonely, I now have no idea how to get around the school and my tour guide ditched me! UGH. I try to open my locker, but its stuck fast. AGH!!

"Need some help? The lockers have been sticky since someone pranked the whole school." A voice calls. I turn and find a white fox with purple and orange highlights. She walked up to the locker.

"I have a special trick that makes it open. Watch." She sets her books down and stands up straight. All of a sudden, she kicks the bottom of the locker, karate chops the top, then rams her djoulder into the locker. I gape as that locker pops open.

"There!" she sighs. "Now you know what to do!" 

"Uh, thanks? Anyway, whats your name?" I ask. I hope she doesn't turn out like that Freddy Fazjerk.....

"Oh! Sorry, I got so caught up in my kick-karate-ram locker trick I forgot to introduce my self! Im Lolbit,  Lolbit Tangle."  She smiles at me. "And you are?"

"Foxy. Foxy Cohen." I smile back. 

"Hey, wheres your tour guide?" Shes asks. 

"Ditched me." I sigh.

"Oh, I bet was Freddy, wasnt it? Yea, he and Toy Freddy are Jerks!" She laughs. 

"But your pretty cool! Hey, maybe I could show you around! Lolbit, the tour guide! Has a nice ring to it..." She mumbles the last part to herself. I wave my hand in front of her face to get her attention.

"Oop! Sorry. Here, let me see your schedule." She takes the piece of paper out of ym hands and looks at it. Her face brightens. 

"You have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th with me!! YAY!!" She then proceeds to jump up and down for a bit, then grabs my arm and whisks me away.

"WHOA!! where are we going exactly?!" I yell as she drags me.

"To the library! I want Mrs. Aimiko to meet my new friend!!" she cheers. I have to smile at that. New record! Made a friend on the FIRST DAY! thats insane! This school is starting to feel pretty cool. Maybe now life would decide to go easy on me....

I just didnt know how wrong I was

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FIRST CLIFFHANGER!! Ok, To ZEE QUESTIONS!!!

1-Why are the lockers so hard to open?

2-What color and Kind of car does Foxy drive?

3-What car does Lolbit drive?

4-Where is Thatch working?

Please show Foxy you care and SLAM THAT STAR!! Comment below what you think of the book and what plot twists you think should happen!! Also, Quick shoutout to-

@AshDaWolfzzzz

 For being so supportive and answering the questions!! Now, see ya guys in the next chappie! Byeeeeeeeeee