two

The bus made its stop as the smoke pushed puddles of water. The very few people made it across. The doors soon closing and the engine started once more.

"There's a few strings here, aren't there?" Midoriya stole the words right from my head. He was right, there was a few. I nodded in agreement and lowered my head in frustration, taking a deep breath.

The short boy soon walked to the navy blue seat, beside the blonde-haired boy.

"Bakugo. I'm surprised that you haven't had your string yet."

"So am I. Don't talk to me casually. We aren't friends." Katsuki murmured, a slight smudge of annoyance in his voice.

"I haven't either. So don't worry, you'll eventually get your—" His sentence was cut off.

"I'm afraid of getting it, not the other way. Idiot." The disturbed male grunted with his raspy expression.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't mention it if you don't want to put up a fight."

The rest of the bus ride was just silent, not to mention very awkward. The rain grew harder. The towering male glared and the shy boy.

"Hm?" Midoriya muttered, Bakugo then shaking his head.

"Weren't you quirkless? How did you get into UA?" Bakugo asked him.

"My quirk manifested." Without hesitation, Midoriya stuttered.

"Could you show me? Well, if you can. I want to make sure you're not lying. How can a quirkless person be able to reach a school for quirks and training heroes?"

Midoriya seemed to be in shock from what the male just said. He felt intimidated, mostly because of him calling him quirkless and basically useless. Beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"I can't right now. It's very powerful so it might break my hand and the bus."

"Sure, but fucking make sure to show me when the time comes."

The boy hesitated at first, and looked uncomfortable. He then forced a slight nod and chuckled a bit.

"I'm not quirkless. I'll show you!" The male said, with determination and confidence.

The male let out a small 'Tch' and sparks of explosions released from his hands, a cocky look reflected in Izuku's eyes.

"You know, I'm starting to hate you already."

"I know. I know you do."