[𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊] - 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own the storylines of Five Nights at Freddy's, and Bendy and The Ink Machine, nor the characters or sceneries. F.N.A.F. is owened by Scott Cawthon, and B.A.T.I.M. is owned by TheMeatlyGames.

I began this story in the end of middle school of Mid February, and finished after my freshman year of high school in Early June; so the first part of the story isn't very well written, but does improve as the story continues.

There is a prequel and a sequel in the making, along with four other stories canon to the storyline. Check them out if your interested.

Enjoy this garbage that took me over a year to write!

(Third Person's POV)

Running.

The little girl was running again, down that same, long, terrifying corridor.

The walls are lined with broken arcade games, as they always were.

Or as she remembered.

She saw the exit in front of me.

The bright sign that flashed "Exit" stood above the door frame, welcoming her.

The girl run faster, desperate on reaching it.

She stretch out her little hand to the black door, the door to freedom.

The girls fingers brush against the golden doorknob, when she was suddenly ripped away from it.

Someone, or something, grabbed her from behind, and pulled me back into the dark corridor.

All that was heard was the frightened girls now horrified screaming, and H̴̢̧͇̙̭̝̲͚͓́͝Ĭ̴̡̢͇̳̘̼͈̈́͐ͅṢ̴̗̳̊̍͆̎ laughter, echoing through the darkness...