𝓐 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽

"Nice place ya got here, Parker," Peter told me, as we walked into the apartment.

"Thanks," I responded. "So, we got a while before it gets dark. What do ya wanna do until then?"

Peter looked like he was lost in thoughts or a moment, until he said, "Let's play Truth or Dare, but with a twist." He reached into his pants pocket, and pulled out a deck of cards. "Here's how this game of Truth or Dare works: We each have our own deck of cards. We draw a card from the top, and flip it over. Whoever has the highest number gets to ask the questions, or give the dares. If we had more people, highest still asks the questions or dares, but lowest gets to answer."

(If any of you have seen or played Telltales The Walking Dead; Season 4, episode 2, then you'll understand where this card game is from.)

I smirked at him. "How long have you had those cards in your pockets?"

He smiled. "Long enough,"

We sat on my bed, and began to play. We had a lot of fun! Doing stupid dares, learning something new about one another. Turns out when Peter was younger, maybe 10 years old, he thought he was gay for a month, and he even convinced one of the boys in his class to be his boyfriend! That boy is still his friend to this day, and even flirts with him a couple of times!! I'm never letting him hear the end of that.

We were on the last round, and Peter drew the highest card.... again.

"Man, Parker, you suck at this." He said in a teasing way, as he held up a king card.

"Fuck off, and ask your question." I said, smiling.

"Okay, jeez," He said, grinning. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Peter thought for a moment. Then he cleared his throat, and asked, "Okay, this has been bugging me for a while now, but why the hell do you wear elbow gloves all the time?"

My heart stopped dead, and I felt chills run down my spine. Normally, I'd never wear gloves unless it got cold enough, but considering what happened two years ago, I have no choice but to wear them all the time.

My left arm... is corrupted. Mutated flesh and ink. Thanks to Joey Drew, my old boss, I have a arm that prevents me from dying. Ever. If I do die, I turn into what Joey calls, "His little angel." That nickname was giving to me by Susie Campbell, the original voice actor for Alice Angel, a cartoon character both Susie and I adored. When she voiced and singed Alice, she loved it more than anything, but then I came along. Joey met me when I was singing to myself at a Hot Topic store I went to a lot at the mall. He overheard my singing, and asked if I could voice act Alice. I agreed, and he replaced Susie with me. She wasn't happy at first, but agreed to help me with my voice lines, and ended up loving me. Plus, when she helped me, it felt like to her she still had the part.

I was ten years old when Joey hired me.

That's why Susie called me "Little Angel," because of my young age, and from voicing an Angel. I only let Susie call me that, not even Henry Stein could call me that, and I've always thought of him as a second dad. Working at that studio was my only memorys of childhood. The other memories before were fuzz, a blur, something I can never remember. Then, after three years of working at the studio, we had to shut it down. I was heartbroken, because I could never see any of the coworkers again.

Or so I thought.

Joey went insane, and corrupted himself into Bendy, the star of the cartoon show, and corrupted everyone else at the studio into either twisted versions of cartoons, or walking, blobs of ink.

Including me.

Luckily, only my left arm was permanently corrupted, but I had to wear gloves all the time, sometimes even when I'm sleeping. The studio is my second dark secret, and Joey's new, twisted, insane, inky demon form, was my second worst fear.