A Late Dawning Gift

Ada-1 stood as she always did at her monitors and was observing the status of her beloved forges until she heard someone come in causing her to sigh with slight frustration, "Guardian its late, I have no wears for you tonight you'll have to come back tomorrow." She didn't even turn around yet the footsteps still approached her, causing her to get somewhat nervous, "Look I'm very busy, I'm being polite you need to go now." She was too nervous to turn around and was cautious about reaching for the weapon holstered to her and against her judgement she quickly turned and was greeted by a Titan holding a nice put together bag, "W-what is this?" She said with worry the Titans Ghost sputtered, "See I told you we should have waited until tomorrow you scared her." The Awoken Titan had a face of guilt, "I remember you." She said more calmly after calming down, "You were the one who found all my Forges." A smile came across his face for he was glad she remembered him, "But I'm still trying to figure out why you are here this late and you didn't identify yourself." His ghost chimed in, "You see he was never the talkative time hence why I'm here." She chuckled lightly, "As if you have a choice." Like a quick jab he presented the gift to her, it was a well put together gift bag something that no one would think a Titan could do: it was blue with white snowflakes on it with gift wrapping concealing what was inside, "Is this...for me?" The Titan nodded she was hesitant to take it at first, "No one has presented me anything in such a long time...wait." Her face grew serious, "What kind of fool you take me for?" His face was somewhat saddened, "Is this some trick to gain access to more weapons?" His Ghost was getting ready to jump in to his aid but another voice was heard, "No." She was thrown off, "What?" He took a breath and spoke again, "No, please just open it." Against her better judgement she reached into the bag and felt something soft and it was a teddy bear, her metallic hands caressing its fur, "It's so beautiful and so soft." He smiled, "I know the Dawning has past, but that bear is special. Eve only made a certain amount of them being she wanted to whoever got them to know they too are special." She felt something that she hasn't felt in a long time and as if someone took over her body she hugged the Titan causing even him to be shocked, "Thank you...Atlas." His eyes shot open for many reasons being he never once heard her call any Guardian by their name and she knew his and didn't even tell her, "I'm going to cherish this for as long as I live." He then wrapped his arms around her, "I'm glad you like it I just didn't like how alone you were so I got you someone to keep watch." Coming to her senses she let go and quickly got herself together, "Now as I stated it's getting late and I need for you to leave." The Ghost sputtered in excitement, "That we shall, come my friend lets give this young lady her space." The Titan smiled and made his way out leaving only her and her furry friend, "Atlas..." She placed the bear on top of her station it then grew quiet, "Huh what is this?" There was a button on the bears stomach and she pressed it to be greeted with Atlas voice, "Happy Dawning Ada and may this be a fresh start." Caught off guard she stood there and soon clenched the bear to her chest, "To a fresh start..."