Their Home | Bakugou x Midoriya

Dinner at the restaurant had been going fairly well

Dinner at the restaurant had been going fairly well. Having a ten year reunion with their Class 1A, came the expectations of detailed conversations of one another's successes, failures, processes and endeavours.

When Bakugou and Midoriya walked in together, none of their ex-classmates tripped on their seats or chocked on their drinks. At the age of twenty-three, five years after graduating from U.A and becoming professional heroes, Bakugou and Midoriya announced their secret relationship going on for six years and their engagement through the bite mark on Izuku's mating gland.

Marriage through law was not what they decided, to avoid social expectations from this titles. Especially when Bakugou was an alpha and Midoriya an omega.

At the age of twenty-eight both Bakugou and Midoriya had managed to create a respectful relationship. Though Bakugou still held out his outburst of rage, they've have downed a little through age. Much through the surprise from everyone.

“How does it feel to be the number one hero?” Asked Uraraka.

Midoriya cleared his throat after eating a piece of juicy steak. “Fulfilling. I'm just happy to have Kachaan by my side.”

“Two top number one heroes. That's something that hadn't been done before,” Lida commented.

The conversations continued and laughter came in natural waves through the hour. The afternoon was quickly receiving the hours of the night. The place was comfy and their friends made both their hearts warm in nostalgia.

Bakugou and the rest of the table were laughing at one of the stories Kirishima had experience not long ago, when Bakugou felt Midoriya grip Bakugou's thigh tightly for a brief second before moving them back to Midoriya's thighs. Bakugou turned to glance at Midoriya and his laughter stuttered for a bit.

Midoriya still held a smile on his face but he could see the corners of his lips twitch in downward. Something wasn't right.

“I'll be back. I'm going to the restroom,” Midoriya said, standing up from his chair.

“I'm going to,” said Bakugou.

“Hey. Hey. Hey. Don't try having too much fun,” said Mina knowingly, the rest following with a smirk or an arched eyebrow of amusement.

“Think what you want. I need to take a piss,” explained Bakugou and followed behind Midoriya to the restroom.

When they got there, no one was thankfully there. Midoriya placed his hands on the sink. “You alright?” Asked Bakugou, placing a hand on Midoriya's waist. Midoriya's lips moved, his eyebrows furrowed and with his emerald eyes closed. “I can't hear you,” Bakugou said and leaned closer.