Dance

Alice and FP planned on having a date on Friday night at the Whyte Wyrm like in the good old days. FP got on his motorcycle and drove over to Alice's house. He took off his helmet and knocked on the door. When the door opened FP saw the most beautiful women in the world. "Are you gonna stare at me the entire night?" Alice chuckled.

"You're gorgeous so I might do that." FP laughed before placing his hands on Alice's hips. "How are you?"

"So much better now that you're here." Alice wrapped her arms around FP's neck and got on her tiptoes. She placed a kiss on his cheek before kissing his lips.

"I love you both guys." Betty said and they parted to look at her. She was at the coffee table with Jughead, Archie, Kevin and Veronica. "But we're trying to study here."

"Oh don't listen to her. I've been waiting for this to happen. Just pretend we're not here." Kevin said and Alice smiled at him.

"Dude!" Jughead and Archie said at the same time.

"What?" Kevin asked them.

"You know what they'd do if we weren't here." Jughead rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up you Beanie." Veronica hit Jughead then Archie slightly. "Have fun tonight Mr. and Mrs. Jones." Veronica winked at them. She's been calling them that way since she first saw them making out behind Pop's.

"Thank you Ms. Andrews." FP said and left Veronica blushing as the others were laughing at her.

"Nice move Jonesy." Alice said as they got on FP's motorcycle. She wrapped her arms around hid waist and leaned against his back. "Let's hit the road." Alice said and FP laughed before starting the motorcycle and driving to the Wyrm. They got off of it and entered the bar hand in hand.

"Thank god you're here." Hog Eye said and took FP's arm.

"What happened?" FP asked looking over at Hog Eye and not letting go of Alice's hand.

"We have some problems with some papers and need your help." Hog Eye said and FP looked at Alice. She nodded and they both went behind the counter.

FP was going through those papers for over half an hour when Alice started to try and get his attention, but it didn't matter what she was doing because FP said that he is gonna be finished soon. "Come on, one dance FP!" Alice said, but FP shook his head. "Fine!" Alice went to the dance floor and started dancing by herself. After a few seconds Ryder walked over to Alice and took her hands in his. Alice danced with him and looked over at FP. He didn't seem to notice them at first, but finally he did.

To punish FP a little more, to make him jealous Alice turned and Ryder placed his hands on her hips. When their bodies were pressed against each other's FP's had enough. He put down his glasses and stormed out of the bar. Alice ran after FP, but when she reached him he already took off with his motorcycle.

Alice borrowed Hog Eye's car and went looking for FP. She went to his trailer, but he wasn't there, he wasn't at her place either and not at Pop's so Alice went to the last place she had in mind, the Sweetwater River. She knew FP has always felt watching the river relaxing.

Alice drove to the River and there he was, watching the water. FP looked over at the car and realised it was Hog Eye's so he was surprised to see Alice getting out of it. She walked over to him, but FP didn't look at her. "What? Did your friend get bored?" FP coldly asked and Alice knew she messed up.

"FP-"

"Alice I'm not gonna do this." FP sighed and turned to face her. He saw in her eyes that Alice was afraid by his words. "These are the exact kind of fights we used to have in highschool. Why do this again? I thought we were wiser."

"We are." Alice said and reached for his hand. "I shouldn't have done that I know. I'm sorry."

"Why did you do it anyway?" FP asked Alice and she sighed.

"You were too busy with those papers so you didn't pay attention to me. I just wanted to get it." Alice looked down at their intertwined fingers. She knew how stupid it sounded. "It wasn't the best idea."

"Alice baby, I love you." FP smiled and placed his hand under Alice's chin so she would look him in the eyes. "But sometimes I need to take care of those kind of things. I mean it was about the Serpents and they need me."

"I know. You're ri-"

"But a dance wouldn't have hurt anyone." FP said and kissed Alice's forehead.

"Let's go and dance now then." Alice smiled and pecked a kiss on FP's lips. "I love you too."