Playing Dirty

S Y N O P S I S

"You need to stop that, Giselle." His warm breath tickled my ear, annoyance and hunger dripping in his low voice. He's saying that but I could feel his hard shaft rubbing against my rear.

"Stop what?" I breathed heavily, the pleasant friction between us increasing as I continued gyrating my hips against his crotch. My tight dress was restricting my movements and I was planning on removing it anytime soon.

"Stop— stop tempting me, darn it," Seth groaned. I really wanted to turn around and see how his face looked like right now, but the darkness in the alley made it impossible to see anything anyway.

But I didn't care. Didn't care that we were hiding from people right now, didn't care we weren't supposed to make any sounds, didn't care that Seth didn't love me back. I just wanted to feel him. To kiss him. To touch him. To make him mine.

• • •

Giselle Thompson has a complicated relationship with her landlord, Seth Kingsley; she's in love with him. Sadly, he treats her like his sister, probably because he's best friends with her older brother. He's made a promise with him not to touch Giselle at all; a promise that puts their friendship to a test, and he isn't going to risk it for her... or so he's mentioned repeatedly.

Unfortunately, stubborn Giselle isn't the sort to give up on anything- including the object of her affection. What she wants, she gets. Seth is no exception. Even if it means to seduce him, play with his feelings and doing things beyond his imagination...

W A R N I N G

'Playing Dirty' contains NSFW/ mature themes (sexual scenes). Suitable for 18 and up. Reader's discretion is advised.