Chapter 44

Finally you wake up after few weeks of being in hospital bed,

You look thinner but you're always handsome as before.

"I can't wait to be at home with you Z" You said happily but less energetic than before. You always ask for my hands and hugs everyday, you always wanted me by your side. You wanted me to take care of you and I never ever said No to all your favors.

"I love you so much Jungkook"

And we kissed.

After few months you keep getting sick and unwell.

"I can't move my body" you cried. "I am in so much pain" you cried. "I am tired" you cried.

Love, if I could only take all your pain I away I would. If you could only give me your pain I will accept it. If I could only help you remove your pain I will. It hurts me to see you like this Jungkook, it's breaking my heart everytime you're in pain, it's like I'm dying inside but I have to hide it and stay strong for you.

"I love you so much Z, I love you with all my heart, I am sorry that I have to leave you this early. I'm so sorry my love" You cried in my arms last night, you were in my arms the whole night and I didn't bother because I never want to leave your side even for a second.

"Don't cry Jeon, please be strong for me just as much as strong as I am. I believe our God, he will do everything for you so we could be together until we grow older, that's what we want right" As much as I want to cry rightnow I can't. I can't be weak in front of him because I am the one who's giving him strenght rightnow.

You close your eyes and fell asleep. I took this chance to write again and waited for you in the morning while still in my arms.