𝐎𝐍𝐄 | melting

𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝟏𝟓𝒕𝒉, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗.
𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒚.

i never thought that love at first sight was real, i always thought that it was something that couples in love said to show how much they loved each other, until i met cassidy. as soon as i saw her physically i thought she was a goddess, i could see butterflies flying around her body and angels singing as she walked by. her perfect italian language became my new obsession. i can't take my eyes off her whenever she is around.

the best thing that could happen to me during the trip was that our mothers were friends and that we stayed in their house during the time we lived in italy. luckily she can speak english, which together with her thick accent makes me crazy.

our moms are friends, so we're staying in their house during our trip. luckily they can speak english, her pronunciation and thick accent can take away all the air in my lungs and drive me to another dimension where i repeat multiple times the phrase that just make out of her lips, even if it was three words.

tomorrow we are going to travel all over venice. i know she doesn't want to go, i could see it in her face when her mother told her, after that she mumbled something in italian and stormed out of the living room. that's the last time that i saw her today. now i'm laying in my bed, ready to daydream about her until i fall asleep, hoping that maybe, tomorrow she would talk to me.

𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒌.