Sile and Mio

Flame's POV

   I can't believe it.My two best friends are standing right in front of me.It couldn't be them it has to be some kind of joke.I looked at them with my wide eye.They looked happy but I wasn't how was I suppose to know it's the real them.I glared at them and I showed them my sharp fangs (A/N like natsus from Fairy Tail.If you don't know what that is go to Google and type in Fairy Tail to watch it.Thanks for your time now back to the story) They looked taken aback by my action.Then Sile showed me her bracelet to prove it was her and Mio did the same but instead it was a necklace that was a star with a flame.'It really is them.What if their just clones?'
            "You are not Sile and Mio."

They looked hurt.I don't care its not them I disappeared right in front of their eyes."Flame it is us.Sile and Mio,your two best friends",The Sile look alike said with a hurting voice.Her face was hurt and her voice sounded like she was about to cry.I just glared at them."Name something only they would know about me."

The Mio look alike just sighed and crossed her arms.She looked at me with the same expression I had."You saved Sile from Chelsea,your favorite food is lo mein,you fought with me a few times but eventually took a hit for me and then we became friends,you used to play hop scotch, and you love to sing and draw."

.

.

.

           "SILE!!! MIO!!! I MISSED YOU!!!"

I ran up to them and hugged them.I was so happy I forgot they were choking.I let go of them as they were gasping for air but in the end the three of us were united again."Flame-chan,who are they?".I turned around to see Shiemi and everyone standing there feeling awkward.Outside I had a blank expression but in the outside I was laughing my ass off.I smirked and told them that these were my childhood friends.They asked us a lot of questions and in the end we answered them and laughed a lot.I was talking to Konekomaru until someone tapped my shoulder and I looked to see Sile and Mio.Guessing they want to talk.I mean how would you feel if your 2 best friends that you haven't seen in a long time came and wanted to see you.I told Konekomaru I'll talk to him later and went with Sile and Mio.

We went to a corner and they gave me devious looks.'Oh god no.'"So Flame,how have you been." "Good?" "Oh my God!!The girl wants to know if you like The guy with the navy blue hair and blue eyes."Mio just said with a smirk on her face but I can tell she was frustrated with me.Ok I'm gonna tell you people something.I have never had a boyfriend.Not even my first kiss.For sixteen years I have never had a boyfriend,never been on a date, and never had my first kiss.I got asked out a few times but never had that special someone. But anyways I just looked at them for a long time and just said those two words that go together perfectly." No."

Sile was frustrated with me but not as frustrated as Mio.She had a vein on the top of her head.And guess what else.She yelled at me saying that if I dont get a boyfriend I'll never get married and end up being a cat lady while Sile just meowed.Oh how I missed them (-_-).It was getting dark and I had to go home with Shiemi but when I searched for her she wasn't here.The Hell!? "She left with Yukio."I spun around to see Rin who had his arms crossed."Why she left without me and how do you know?" "1.I saw them and 2.I told them you would be fine." I looked at him with a pissed off expression."Why the hell would you do that? Now where the hell am I going to stay?" Then out if thin air Sile popped out of nowhere and said I could come with her and Mio or I can stay here.I looked at her then turned my head to look at Rin.

.

.

.

    In the end I was walking with Sile and Mio to their house or whatever their staying at.I did not want to stay with Rin who knows what goes through his mind.And what will happened when Yukio would come back??Oh hell no was I staying in that dorm.But I was happy cause I got to talk to Mio and Sile.We talked about a lot of random stuff and laughed until finally we got to their house.It was a cute house and you could even have a party here.When we walked into the house there was a table for four and a really big TV in the living room with a computer and a comfy couch.I ran upstairs to see there was three rooms.I went to mine and it had a TV,a comfy as hell bed, and I had my own bathroom.I opened the dresser to my room and saw pajamas.'What the hell did they plan for me to come with them all along?'I thought and then just shrugged it off and took a nice shower. After my shower I brushed my hair and put it into two braids,brushed my teeth,said goodnight to my friends, and climbed into my bed.I smiled and looked at the ceiling.I was happy I was reunited with my friends I could just cry.But I wouldn't cry.I looked out my window and saw a bright star shining brightly.I looked at it until my eyes started to close.'Thank you.For everything.'

                    ★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓