10: taehyung

Looking at the comments that jeoncock guy made under my baby's post made my blood boil.
"That fucker-"
"Tae it's okay."
"But-"
"As long as you're by my side it's not a problem Tae."
"Flirt."

Jimin giggled and I swear that that was the most adorable thing I've ever heard in my whole entire life.
"Only for you taetae~" Damn is this really the guy that was crying two hours ago?
"Wanna go sleep now?" Jimin shook his head and snuggled into my bare chest under the blankets.

"You're so warm~"
"Go sleep baby."
"But I don't wanna." I sighed and stroked his hair, starting to sing.

imagine taehyung singing the whole of ttu

When I was done Jimin was already fast asleep. I chuckled to myself, staring at his sleeping self, finding myself slowly inching towards him. The feeling when my lips touched his is indescribable. My stomach fluttered and there was this temptation to deepen the kiss, but I knew I shouldn't. I shouldn't even be kissing him, really.

That will just be kept as a secret between me, myself and I.

——

The next morning I woke up with Jimin's face just inches from mine, and I could feel his breath on my neck, his little snores too cute for me.

Just as I was about to touch his cheek, he stirred from his little beauty sleep and smiled at me. I (instinctively) pulled my hand back, pretending like nothing happened.

"Hi Tae~" His voice... it's so melodious.
"Morning baby." He snuggled closer to me, not seeming to mind that I had just called him baby.
"I love you Minnie." He hummed in response and hugged me tight.
"I love you too Tae."

But not the way I do.
__________________________

aw tae
im like tae uwu
idk what to do

i p u r p l e y o u