Twelve

Epilogue
Author's POV

"Yah it's not funny!" Soobin whined as Doyoung put ice cream on her nose.

"It is funny" Doyoung laughed at her and cleaned off the ice cream from her nose.

Things happened over a months. Mina was found dead when the police came and their lives have been happy since then. Soobin's parents have apologized for their actions and don't compare her to her sister Joy any longer.

Hyeji and Kun were having a party in the park before they get married in two days. But a Doyoung had a plan of his own in his mind.

"Is your sister coming?" Soobin asked looking at him.

"Yeah. She's coming with my parents" he answered. They soon made it to the venue where everyone was seated.

"Doyoung,Soobin! So glad you two could make it!" Hyeji said hugging them both.

"Of course we wouldn't miss it" Soobin answered smiling.

"Unnie!" Doyoung's sister, Haeyoung yelled. Soobin met Haeyoung a few days later after the incident. They soon grew close and have a sister bond towards each other.

"How are you doing Haeyoung?" Soobin asked

"I'm doing fine! When are you and Oppa going to get married?" Haeyoung asked looking at Doyoung far away.

"I don't know. He hasn't even popped the question." Soobin replies sadly.

"Don't be sad Unnie! I'm sure he'll pop it soon" Haeyoung answered smiling.

"So how's that Renjun kid your always talking about?" Soobin asked smiling.

"You mean Mr.arrogant? The worst!" She said glaring at the thought of him.

"Anyway let's get back before Hyeji gets worried." Soobin said guiding them back to the party.

The party went on for hours until Doyoung pulled Soobin away.

"Doyoung wants wrong? Are you not feeling well? We can go home if you want?" Soobin said checking him for a fever.

"I'm fine but I always wanted to ask you this ever since we laid eyes on each other. I seem kinda weird saying this but will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a ring. Soobin was in shock and she nodded excitedly and she looked at the ring on her finger. It was way different from Mina's.

"What happened to the one you bought Mina?" She asked.

"Since her family buried her deep into a secret part of Seoul I told them to put it on her, since it's a decent thing to do" he said as he held her hands.

"Please don't turn into Mina" Doyoung whispering as he went to kiss her.

"Congratulations!" They both turned to see Hyeji and Haeyoung running towards them.

"Unnie! I'm so happy for you guys!" Haeyoung said as she hugged them.

"I'm so happy for you! Maybe we can help plan it" Hyeji said motioning towards Haeyoung and her.

"We'll be right back at the party. Why don't you go back without us" Soobin said and they both nodded okay.

"Je t'aime" Doyoung spoke.

"Huh?"

"It means 'I love you' in French" Doyoung said then Soobin came up to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Je t'aime too Doyoung" Soobin said and kissed him.

Doyoung and Soobin are going to have a great family in the future and many more adventures after that. This has been the end of Doyoung's and Soobin's story.
——————

Thank you guys so much for your support of Je t'aime! I had so much fun making this story and sad to leave it.

So I guess your wondering when Kim Haeyoung is going to be present. Well she's going to have her own book soon! So please stayed tuned for it. Her face claim is Lee Chaeyeon of IZ*One.

 Her face claim is Lee Chaeyeon of IZ*One

I hope you guys have a great day. Doyoung and Soobin will appear sometimes in the book so be prepared for that! This has been Je t'aime.