Chapter 3: Unaia

chapter 3: Unaia

"Unaia" Captain Wang yelled revealing almost every vein on his sweaty neck. He was consumed by the black hole. Captain Wang was pulled my the strong unbeatable magnetic force generated by the hole. He was transported to a place where he do not have any knowledge about. He is truly clueless.

Wang opened his shocked eyes and a dead place welcomed him. This place is covered with dark clouds of suffocating gasses that consists of toxic chemicals. Captain Wang scratched his eyes. He is still in shock about what happened. He can't still ingest the horrid reality he faced.

Captain Wang stood up. Trying to intake every details the place had. The area is undeniably dead. The land is dried and the soil is aready black. The atmosphere is covered with thick gasses which are dreadful for the body when inhaled. The gasses is filled with dangerous chemicals and substances with supreme level of toxicity.

The air is composed and thick making it hard for Captain Wang to breathe normally. Even cupping his mouth and nose won't do the trick. He is helpless and the only thing that Captain Wang could possibly do is to endure inhaling the highly toxic air.

"Unaia! Where are you?!" Captain Wang shouted. Nobody knows what place Hanchul just entered. He even don't know if Unaia existed in this place. He don't know if it is possible to escape. All he know is this place is hazardous and he needs to survive.

There are no animals around even a breeze and sound of the wind. Everything around is entirely and completely dead. Hanchul begun to wander himself learning the feature this land posses. This place is a huge mess however it existed. That is why Captain Wang begun to question himself, It could be possibly a creation of an underlings that tries to trick people or Unaia could be the reason behind this.

Unaia is the mythical Queen of the Mountain. She governs it magically and provide adequate life to sustain the unremitting needs of any living organism at the mountain. Unaia them making strange noises, altering their visions and even creating illusions that scares illegal hunters and lumberjack away.

Unaia was once believed as a humble human that roams around the world protecting any land forms from the selfish desires of tribes. However, she was perished by these tribes- convincing other people that she is a threat to the whole world. They create false stories about her. They made erroneous thoughts and assumptions towards her till every living tribes create an unison and agreed to perish her. However, the Gods high above the sinful land heard her plea and gave her a task to care for the land and protect every subjects living on it.
Until now, Unaia is protecting the mountains and any land forms around the globe.

On the other hand, Captain Wang is still wandering around the dried land. Thinking for a possible strategy to return to the main land before the gas consume every existing of oxygen stored in his lungs. Captain Wang is getting weaker due to the absence of oxygen. His heart begun to pump slowly making it hard for his system to function properly.

His knees begun to tremble making his body lands on the dried land. He felt the impact of the fall and it radiates pain. He also felt the dryness of the soil. The land seems to be completely dried out where it creates cracks and deep lines which seems to be endless.

His mind is in chaos. He can't find the reason why the black hole existed on the main land. He is completely dumbfounded by almost everything. First, by the strong force of the black hole. Second, because of the existence of these horrid chemicals present in the air and then lastly, Hanchul can't think of an attainable way to go back to the main land.

Hanchul held his head and started to ruin the fine lines of his hair. "Ah!" Captain Wang went insane. His mind is like on fire. "Unaia, where the fuck are you?" Wang shouted. He is running out of hope. He can't find Unaia and he couldn't even feel her strong presence and even a sign of her existence.

Captain Wang sighed hopelessly. The brave and courageous man is slowly dying. He can't handle the toxicity of the atmosphere. He is running out of air. Wang tried breathe heavily but it could only cause greater damage. The black clouds of gasses are destructing his malfunctiong lungs causing him to experience difficulty in breathing and tremendous episodes of chest pains.

Captain Wang held his chest. He can still feel the pumping actions of his heart however it is slower than usual. His vision is getting blurry, his body is losing its strength but Hanchul is seems to be stubborn for he is fighting the pain. Using his trembling knees, Hanchul tried to stand up but because of his weak muscles it is impossible for him to stand up or even use a simple force.

He is helpless. He is dying.

-

On the other side of the dead land, a strong bewildering spherical light appeared out of nowhere. It seems like it is finding something. The ball of light is undeniably strong for it outshines any existing light in the area. The light is moving in one direction peacefully and accurately.

The light begun to wander side by side acting like a lost human who is thinking about possible solutions and  precise judgement and it looks like the light coudn't find the thing it is looking.

No any signs of life forms roam the area. Due to its air and the dryness of the land it is utterly impossible for a mere human survive even a day. Lakes, ponds, and any other bodies of water are dried up. Trees are not brown but in a shade of pitch blackness.

The light did not bother everything hence it continued its journey.

The spherical light suddenly discontinued its path. The light stoop down to the air and slowly reached the land. It found what it was looking for. It looks very proud for it bounces off slightly as it goes down.

When the light reaches the ground it started to move in a circular manner like a ball circling like a ring. The light examines the thing confirming if it found the right object. It lowered down directly from the head then the light produced a dazzling ray of sunbeam.

Due to the strong sunbeam created by the spherical light the thing is becoming warmer than before. The thing's temperature is surely going up above the area's horrid atmosphere. The thing starts to produce orbs of water that drips down from it's body.

The thing starts to move. It is regaining the breathe it lost. It is alive again. The thing is a body. A slender body that is covered in dusted clothes. The body's white skin is also covered in thick dust. The body is still receiving rays of sunbeam. The sunbeams produces adequate amount of oxygen that is inhaled and absorbed by the body.

The production of oxygen continually satisfy the longing thirst of air of the body.
It helps the body to revive. The oxygen reacts with the body making it to cough out the countless dust inhaled. Finally! The blocks of dust that blocks the body's airway is now gone.

The coughing continued till the last dust inside him is exhaled.