Chapter 1 the begining

Welcome to my story. My name is Latula Pyrope but everyone calls me Latula. I'm 19 human years old but I found something that only my dreams can think of. Now that all the introductions are done with let me go back to the beginning we're it all started.

I was walking down the road to my hive but then something caught my eye, I saw a cool looking guy on a skate board. He was doing some awesome moves. I could not help to stop and watch him and well I guess he saw me because he stopped what he was doing and came over to me.

"Hii there, my name iis Miituna, what's yours?"

I looked at him with a surprised look on my face, he was so cool but he decided to come and talk to me.

" my n4m3 1s L4tul4" I said.

"radiical name! Do you bored?"

He asked me with this existed face.

"No I don't but I do think it's cool."

"Why not, iif you thiink it's cool shouldn't you giive iit a try"

I looked to the ground sadly.

"1 would l1k3 to but 1'm 4 girl, 1 can't do th4t."

He did not say anything for alittle wile and I thought he was just going to leave me but then he said,

"Bullshiit! Giirls can be just as radiical as guys."

I looked at him with a big smile on my face as he gave me his board.

" W3ll, can 1 4sk you to t34ch m3?."

He blushed alittle and then said

" ii would love to teach you."

So the rest of the day he thought me how to skateboard and apparently I am a born natural at it. When we were don't he looked at me and said,

"Hey, ii wiish we could do thiis for the rest of the day but ii got to go see my morail Cronus so how about you and me go board tomorrow?"

I looked at him alittle shocked.

"Do you m34n l1k3 4 d4t3?"

He looks at me with this happy but embarrassed face.

"Ya, your a radiical person... Also your very pretty,"

He hides his face drone embarrassment.

I look at him shocked and happy because he is really cool

"y4, 1 would lov3 to h4ngout w1th you." I smile at him and then he smiles back."

Ok well here iis my phone number.

" He writes his number down and gives it to you "ok, 1'll t3xt you wh3n 1 g3t hom3 so you h4v3 my number."

"Ok, ii be waiitiing for that"

he smiles at me and then says,

"ok well ii really have to go now, man he iis going to be pissed at me for me late but thiis is more iimportant. Well see you tomorrow Latula" .

He boards away with this big cheesy smile in his face.

"Wow, I c4n't b3l13v3 th4t just h4pp3n3d."

I had to sit down on the curb for a second to think what just happened.

After a little wile I hear a voice coming up from behind me. I turned around quickly to see Meulin walking up behind me humming.

"H33Y LATULA. WHATS UP, YOU LOOK PURRFECTLY FLUSHED FOR SOMEONE. W33LL, HOW IS IT?"

I looked at he surprised a little because you and her are not really morails but you don't hate her so she is almost one. Anyway you would expect the person who ships everyone together would find out about your flush crush first.

" h3y 4nd w3ll 1ts M1tun4"

she squeals loudly and then hugs you,

"OMG, THATS SO PURRFICT, YOU GUYS ARE MY NEW OTP. I GOT TO WRITE THIS DOWN."

She hurries and grabs a pen and starts writing down on a piece of paper. I looked at her not really surprised but curious why she is so upset with ships.

"Y4, w3r3 go1ng on 4 d4t3 tomorrow."

She stops righting and grabs my hands

"REALLY, OMG THATS FAST. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR WEARING OR EVEN WHAT YOUR HAIR WILL LOOK LIKE?"

I looked at her A little confused because all you going to do a skateboard properly and just talk so I don't know why I would have to dress up fancy for this.

"W3ll w3r3 go1ng to go bo4rd1ng so prop3rly my dr3ss and l3gg1ns l1k3 norm4l 4nd just k33p my h41r th3 s4m3 b3c4us3 1 l1k3 1t l1k3 th1s."

She squeals loudly and then hugs me.

" AWW THAT WILL BE PURRFICT, HE WILL LOVE IT. YOU ARE SO PURRTY LATULA SO WHY WOULD HE NOT."

Look at he A little relieved to hear that.

"Th4nks. W3ll 1 b3tt3r st4rt w4lk1ng to my h1v3 now but it w4s cool t4lk1ng to you."

She smiles and let you go.

"OK HAVE FUN :3"

You start to walk back to your hive thinking about when you get home that you have to text him so he has your number for tomorrow. Every time I think of that I start to get a little nervous about how I look and stuff but then I think why do I have to dress fancy you for just a guy. Anyway you walk into the door of your hive and find your phone, you put the number in that he gave you and start to text him.

"H3y m1tun4 1ts m3. 1m sorry 1t took 4 whi13 to t3xt you 1 just m4d3 1t hom3."

Waiting for what feels like forever to get a reply back from him and then you hear your phone buzzing.

"Hey, iits ok ii just got to my hiive as well." You start to reply but then you get another text from him,

"soo hey Cronus was mad at me because ii barely paiid any attentiion to what he saiid because ii was thiinkiing of you. <3".

I stopped what I was typing and just sit there blushing very hard. I don't know why that those voice got to meet so much but they did. I could reply saying was,

"r34lly, 1 w4s th1nk1ng of you too." He replies back with

"that makes me happy to know you thiink of me as well. :) so were iis your hiive so ii can come piick you up tomorrow?"

I reply with where I live and he replies back "radiical, well see you then."

"Ok, s33 you th3n. :)".

I put the phone down and start getting ready for bed. I can't believe that tomorrow that I get to actually go on a date with such a awesome guy. I put on my pajamas on and then start walking over to bed and tuck myself in. I think to myself

"tomorrow 1s go1ng to b3 r4d1c4l."