하나. Move

-{Y/N POV}-

"Ladies & Gentlemen, now We're approaching Seoul where the local time is 4.55pm. Local weather temperature is 22 °C or 72 °F. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastened. Personal television screens, footrests and seat tables must be stowed away and all hand luggage stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front. Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop computers and computer games are turned off. Thank you." 

The airline announcement woke me up from my 12 hours long nap, making me realize that I am slowly approaching this city which I have not visited for the past 3 years. I looked at the ring on my hand and smiled, "I can finally be by your side..."

-[a while later]-

"Welcome to Seoul, Mrs Kim" the immigration person smiled before passing my passport and documents back to me.

"Thank you" I bowed a little.

It feels so good to be back to my home country and to know that I will be by my family and my husband's side from now on. I am married to Kim Jaemin, who is my college senior. He has been my biggest crush since year 1 and we got together in my senior year. However,  I was offered to study in Melbourne to major in ballet and so I left Seoul 3 years ago. We were so in love and he don't wish to lose me with this long distance relationship, so we got married without any ceremony not long after he proposed to me during my graduation. 

*Calling Jihye*

"Babe, I have reached and collected my luggage, don't worry about me okay?" I said when the line got through.

"Take care my baby, I miss you already... Congrats to be back to his side!!" Jihye exclaimed from the other end of the line.

"Yes i know, I miss you too! All the best for lesson tomorrow! Don't let Ms Grace scold you for your leg movements again!" I laughed while thinking back of how our dance teacher always points Jihye's leg movements out for being awkward.

"Yahh! I've practice enough okay? And you! I'm so jealous that you are out of here already... But... Are you sure of your choice?" She questioned.

"Babe... I am a 23 years old adult okay? I am sure that it's all worth it" I assured her,

"Anyways I have to contact oppa now, maybe he has been waiting for too long here! I will call you back when I reached home, bye babe" 

*Ends call*

'I should message oppa now' thinking about how long could he have waited here for me, I was worried that he will be tired by now:

I was a little disappointed as I thought it will be like the greatest scene in dramas where I will run out of the arrival hall and jump on him with a koala hug but no, I was expecting too much

It could have been a memorable moment since we have not met physically for 3 years and all I saw for these while was him during video calls. But, as his wife, maybe I should understand his job as an office worker, i mean.... they are busy so... yeah.

Throwing all these upsetting thoughts behind, I pushed my luggage to the taxi stand and flag for a taxi to go home.

-|HOME|-

'Thank god I brought the key that he mailed me back to Seoul, if not I would have sit outside his door until he's back' I thought while giving out a sigh of relief.

After unlocking the door, I've stepped into the 'long overdue' wedding house that oppa bought a year ago which is one of the reasons I want to be back to start our married life properly and have my role of being someone's wife. His laundry smell that lingers in the house is something that I have missed a lot for the past years as living 13 hours away from your husband is not an easy thing.

I opened my luggage and packed everything to where they are supposed to be and put some of the snacks I bought for him on the living room table. 

"He will love this" I giggled to myself.

I hanged around in the house for about 3 hours while being on the phone with Jihye, showing to her our house and the scenery from the balcony. Jihye was my only close friend in Melbourne as we are both Koreans and because of that, we have decided to live in the same house back there. It was hard for me to totally give up the life back there in Melbourne as I don't want to leave her alone but I still made up my mind when she assured me that she will be fine with her boyfriend who moved in with us 1 year ago. 

*Door unlocking sound*

I've turned to face the entrance and exclaimed, "OPPA!!! I MISS Y..... eh?"

"Who is that...?" I asked as Jaemin oppa did not return alone... but with a girl on his back...

Author's note:

The names I've used in this story does not necessarily refer to the actual person in real life, all of their behaviors, attitudes and character was scripted according to the story's need. I don't mean to hate or mock anyone mentioned in this story so please understand!! 

Thank you! Please look forward to more chapters ahead :)