𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₀

Nahmir stared at me for a good minute.

"Let that be a warning." He said and walked to his side of the cell

He didn't do anything to me so I guess he's not that mad.I wanted to ask him about that one time we did it, but I don't think now the right time.

"I got a couple years off my sentence." I said trying to start conversation

He looked up at me "How many?"

"Six years." I smiled

"That's really good, someone like you doesn't belong in a place like this."

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I walked down the halls of the prison.Some of the guards stared at me with thirsty eyes.Others were chatting amongst themselves and I was on my way to my prison job.It made me a dollar per hour and I didn't even work there for more than two.With this money I could spend it at commissionary or after I get out.

I work in the library which is convenient for me.It's my favorite place to be in this shitty prison.It allows me to escape reality.

I sat behind the desk of the library and picked up my new book which was captivating me.I didn't even realize Kentrell was seated at a table near me, with a book in his hand.I had only noticed when I heard whispers and I looked up.

I smiled happy to see he was back from maximum security.I was making my way to sit with him however someone stopped me in my tracks.The person took hold over my arms and yanked me to the other side of the room.

"I don't like when you talk to him." I let out a sigh of relief because it was just Nahmir

I prevented my self from rolling my eyes "He's my friend, I don't like to see him lonely."

"Friend? Your too friendly, you don't know if he thinks that way."

"He only thinks of me a sister Nahmir." I sucker my teeth

I heard his breathing change "You're lucky I'm trying so hard not to teach a person right now."

He started to mumble "Have you rolling ya eye for a good reason." My cheeks were probably red as hell

Nahmir let me go and and said bye.I forgot to ask why he was even in the library.I didn't see him with any books.

I just shrugged it off, it's not my business.I was getting ready to talk to Kentrell, but I saw someone familiar talking to him.Somebody I was getting bad vibes from.She turned her head slightly enough for me to see her face.It was...