Chapter 1

"DAMMIT SPEEDY! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

A dark headed, light-skinned male with a tail growled at the blue-haired Saiyan hybrid underneath him.

"Gonna have to catch me Dark! Hahaha!"

Speedy had invoked Darkness, a Saiyan occasionally training under Vegito, to his anger, causing the full-blood to attack him.

"Ohhhhh, when I get my hands on you, you bastard!"

Darkness being enraged, only made Speedy laugh harder, only becoming more eager for Darkness to catch him on his own.

"Can't catch me! Na na!" He kept flying away, looking back at Darkness before crashing into a female that happened to be flying around in the same area. Shocked, and seemingly falling to the ground, Speedy wrapped his arms around the girl to protect her from the ground's impact on them.

Speedy and the girl hitting the ground made a loud thunk, like sound. The blue-haired Saiyan hybrid groaned before looking at the female he had crashed into and caught.

"A-are you alright mi-"

"Oh gods... Are you okay?! Y-you must be in terrible pain, here, let me help you-" The girl was almost panicking over how the mid-flight crash ended up.

"Looks like I didn't need to catch you if this girl already did, you damn idiot."

"H-hey, it's your fault!"

"How in hell is it my fault?!"

"Ya never stop chasin' me if I get on your nerves!"

"Tch. Whatever. We need to get you back to Capsule Corp. so Bulma or Chi-Chi can get you healed up. Because there's no way that there's not a scratch on you after that failure."

The girl looked up at Darkness and had a determined look on her face.

"I-it isn't entirely either of your faults... I-I'm still learning how to fly properly...." She got up and brushed herself off, stretching a hand out to Speedy to help him. "I'm Darkflame, what's your names?"

Speedy sat up and took her hand. "I'm Speedy! And Dr. Grouch over here is Darkness, or as me and our friends call him, Dark. For short of course."

Darkflame smiled and tried to lift her body off the ground to fly away somewhere, but couldn't quite manage.

"Do you need some help there? We're pretty good fliers- Hey, wait, where'd you learn to fly from?" Speedy asked curiously, looking Darkflame up and down before noticing a thin, medium length tail, almost like a Saiyan's.

"A-are you-?"

"Uh... I'm not supposed to say this, but yeah, I'm part of this Saiyan race I've been told about... Not by much, but still..." Darkflame looked at the flourishing green grass, before Darkness interrupted.

"Speedy, I'm sure she has more important matters. Let's go."

"Ah, right, okay. See ya Darkflame!"

"S-see ya..."

Speedy and Darkness took off in flight one direction, and Darkflame, flying quite lower than when Speedy had crashed into her, in the direction opposite of them.

Darkflame

That was really weird... I thought to myself. Were they perhaps Saiyans too...? Or am I dreaming? And... Speedy, is his hair naturally blue?! Those two strange boys were on my mind the whole way until I got home.

I saw a boy I knew, dark skin, and pitch black hair like mine, flying towards me.

"U-Uub!! H-hey!" I shouted his name as I grounded myself, looking in his direction.

"Hey! Darkflame! How are you? It's been a while huh?" Uub's dark eyes looked tired, but still so full of energy.

"Wh-where have you been for so long...? Is it because...?"

"O-our power? Yeah..."

"Did you tell anyone? About me?" I felt a pang of fear in my heart that maybe someone knew that Uub wasn't the only one born with the Majin's power.

"N-no! Of course not! You're as safe as locked in a vault! P-promise!" He looked startled a little before easing my worry.

I hugged him tightly, my tail curling around him.

~~~~

The minute after the evil Majin's utter defeat, two souls, of two children on opposite sides of the world were born, at the exact same time.

One, being a healthy baby boy, named Uub.

The other, a sickly girl with no hope of living any older than six months at most, named Darkflame, strangely enough.

One, scouted by Vegito and the Z Fighters,

The other, scowering the world to find her missing half.

A full-blooded human boy, and a Saiyan-human hybrid girl.

Whomst, you could almost say were twins in a way.

~~~~~~