Class Idea pt2

JIMIN POV
*KRING*
The school bell rings as time passes and passes on, its is fucking finally lunch.
I head to my locker, put away my books, and take out my lunch box.
Nothing special, just a regular blue one.
Jin hyung and Kookie join me on my way to the cafeteria, their countless arguing can make anyone go crazy.
"Is there anytime you guys don't stop arguing?" I ask sarcastically.
"Nope" they said at the same time.
"Hey! Don't go around using the same words as me!" Jin hyung yelled. I could only laugh at them and the language they were using against each other.
"ChimChimmmmmm!" I hear on my right
I turn my head only to see Kookie's face a few centimeters away from my nose.
"Y-yes?" I stutter.
"Are you going to do the Idol Competition?" He asks, omg, his face looks so perfect up close, I'm practically squealing my imaginary vocal cords out!
"Sure..." I said half-heartedly. I don't know if I'm suited for it though, I don't have the best voice, nor the best confidence.
Kookie looks excited, maybe I can pull this off, just for him, though.
We head over to our table, there, I see TaeTae, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, and Hobi hyung.
"I'm your Hof" Hobi hyung said
What the fuck is a Hof?
"And I'm World Wide Handsome!" Jin yelled
Where are they all getting these names from?
"Well I'm a fucking Taelien!"
Well that's nothing new.
"Gramps!" Tae shouted.
Yoongi hyung woke up and stared at everyone, how could he have not woken up from all the noise?
"Gramps, tell them that Hof is a made up word!" Taehyung whined.
Yoongi hyung just sighed and carefully lifted Tae's hand and kissed his knuckle carefully.
This, has left everyone shocked, including Jungkook and I who were just watching them from a few feet away.
"Taehyung, baby, you are the most beautiful Taelien I have ever seen...."
No one knows what the fuck is going on, but I can tell that all our hearts have melted.
"....so please, let me go back to sleep"
Well that ruined everything.
Jungkook and I sit down on the table, only to have Jin come back from the bathroom and then shouting at us cause we dint get to see his handsome face in the mirror.
"It looked like you were having too much fun without us," I scoff.
Jin yields out some weird windshield laugh and pat the seat next to him, signaling for me to sit next to him.
I sit down and wait for Jungkook to approach next to me but sit, but no, he just sits next to Tae, whispers something into his ear, and eats his lunch.
"Why isn't he sitting next to me?" I murmur quietly.
"Did you say something?" Jin asks. I can tell that he's curious, with a hint of worry, I shake my head and continue my lunch in peace.
———————————————————
There are a few more chapters left!!
Anyways...
Why wasn't Jungkook sitting next to Jimin?
What did he whisper to Taehyung?