Chapter one ~ Blessings

Gysel Armani Johnson

It felt like a dream when i caught my ex boyfriend and ex best friend together in bed , the betrayal i felt was nothing i wished on my worst enemy, turns out they been fucking since we got together but fuck them , my name is Gysel Armani Johnson I...

It felt like a dream when i caught my ex boyfriend and ex best friend together in bed , the betrayal i felt was nothing i wished on my worst enemy, turns out they been fucking since we got together but fuck them , my name is Gysel Armani Johnson I'm 5'4 Lightskinnn i have a couple of tattoos my hair is down the middle of my back i am 18 years old my birthday is July 12,2000 , my father gives me anything i want which i hate, i wanna work and make my own bread, which ya bitch just got hired at footlocker. I can't depend on my father all my life so it's best if i get up and get my own money. My father is never home he always in a another country doing what he does, i hope he make it to my graduation 👩🏽‍🎓 that's coming up. Being the only child growing up with no mother was hell my father didn't rise me the nanny did Laura who i love dearly she been with me through my first period all the way to my first heartbreak.
It's been a week since i graduated high-school i can proudly say i did it, i was surprised when i seen my dad at my graduation all because he barely around he always working, i am always home with Laura who is like a mother to me. I only have two close friends that's Nina Jones and daija nettles. I just got off the phone with my father who said he had a surprise for me when i get home.

~Jeremiah Johnson ~
I love my daughter with everything in me the reason why i kept her a secret from my family so that nobody would come after her if something happen.  I told her that i had a surprise for her which i do I'm sending her to Dubai for two weeks cause i feel like someone is after me. My brother nino called me and asked can he borrow 1 million dollars cause he owe his connect, i know nino doesn't fuck with me half of my family don't they only call when they need something which i never send them anything. My mother disapprove of what i do but she know i got to make a living some how.  If something do happen to me all i can say is that I'm happy i watched my daughter graduate high school.
*knock knock*
Come in
Q:Aye boss ?
Waddup Q
Q:Dino said word on the street that the north side said they want your territory.
*laughs* you joking right Q ? Them niggas think they want my territory i been running this shit since i was 13 I'm 35 them niggas better find them something safe to do before i send they body parts
chopped to they fuck ass mommas
Q: just say the word and I'll put one in they dome
I already know lil nigga you stay trigger finger
Q: Ight boss
Aye Q ?
Q: ya boss ?
I wanna leave all of my drug business to you since ion have a son and you the closest thing i got so after Friday all of this belong to you I'm retiring from the drug business
Q: nah boss you can't retire not just yet
It's my time to pass it down
Q: if you say so
Alright now let me get out of here i got some things to take care of, aye Q don't be chasing after these hoes now and remember to say low.
Q: Ight bossman
I'm letting Q have one of my drug business while I'm take over my cartel in Jamaica 🇯🇲.
Let me head over to Laura's and tell Gysel the surprise i got for her.
Gysel Armani Johnson

Conversation between Gysel and her dad Hey pops i said while kissing my father on the check Princess i see you ready to know what your surprise is he said Duhhh you already know I'm readyyyy Well I'm sending you to Dubai for two weeks so you can e...

Hey pops i said while kissing my father on the check
Princess i see you ready to know what your surprise is he said
Duhhh you already know I'm readyyyy
Well I'm sending you to Dubai for two weeks so you can enjoy yourself he said
So you sending me to Dubai for two weeks when all i asked was to spend time with you ?
Yess princess
I was now pissed tf off i clearly told this nigga i wanted to spend time with him for my graduation present but i can people don't listen.
Okay so when do i leave pops
You leave tomorrow at 1
So you mean to tell me i got to hurry up and pack for this trip ?
Yupp so you better get to packing now before you miss yo flight ✈️
*2 hours later after packing*
Incoming iMessage

Let me ft Nina and Daija and tell them what the fuck just happenedBitchhhhhhh y'all not bout to believe who tf just texted me on that bullshitNina:bitchhh whoo Daija: Bitch you better spill the fucking beans That fuck nigga Quan Nina : tf his brok...

Bitchhhhhhh y'all not bout to believe who tf just texted me on that bullshit
Nina:bitchhh whoo
Daija: Bitch you better spill the fucking beans
That fuck nigga Quan
Nina : tf his broke ass wanted ?
Daija : i hope you put that fuck nigga in his place
He wanted to get back together
Nina: ahttt ahttt i hope yo dumb ass ain't agree
Daija: right Nina
No i didn't agree tf i look like he was fucking my ex bestfriend, i don't care ain't that much dick for me to be retarded over him.
Nina & Daija : Perioddd sus say that shit again
I'll talk to y'all later i got a early flight tomorrow love you bitches
Daija: love you to pussy hoe
Nina : love you to bitch
Nina Jones Point of view ~

 Nina & Daija : Perioddd sus say that shit again I'll talk to y'all later i got a early flight tomorrow love you bitches Daija: love you to pussy hoe Nina : love you to bitchNina Jones Point of view ~

Hey y'all my name is Nina Jones I'm full black thick asf 😋 , Lightskinnn tatted up i only trust a few that's my girls Gysel and Daija fuck with them I'm beat yo ass. I live by myself fuck my mother crackhead ain't give asf about me, i work my ass off so i can have my own shit i own a hair company selling the best hair in Floridaaa I'm all about my cheddar 💰 fuck a Nigga and a bitch. I got anger issues I'll beat a bitch up real quick and ask questions later.

~Daija nettles~Hey y'all my name is Daija nettles I'm lightskin, i have a couple of tattoos y'all already know who is my friends ion play about them

~Daija nettles~
Hey y'all my name is Daija nettles I'm lightskin, i have a couple of tattoos y'all already know who is my friends ion play about them. I work my ass off so nobody won't tell me shit , my mother and father has been married for 24 years but they act like ion know they be cheating on each other but hey I'm mind my business, I don't play about my feelings cause I'll beat a bitch ass on bd. For me only to be 19 I'm killing these hoes on my worst day. I got bitches rocking my laces all the way from California to New York.

What will happen in the next chapter?
Will Q step up and take over ?
Will Jeremiah tell Gysel why he really sending her away ?
Let me know what you think , i hope you enjoy
~nillydthewriter~