Detention~calum

¤¤¤
"Shit I'm late!" I said grabbing my shoes. Not the best morning ever. I ran to my car, and speeded to school. I ran into my english class looking like shit. "Late again Y/N, detention." Mr. Hood scolded."Mr. Hood I can-" "No buts Y/N, detention." I groaned and went to me seat. I took down what I guess was left of the notes on the board, and listened to Mr. Hood talk about some type of assignment.

The bell rang, and we all left. The day carried on pretty quick I guess. Just as I was about to leave, I groaned at the fact that I still have detention. I walked to Mr. Hood's classroom, and entered. "Have a seat Y/N." He smiled.

I obligated, and took out the homework I had to finish just so I could chill when I got home, but that soon stopped as Mr. Hood was standing in front of me. "Do you know the real reason I gave you detention Y/N?" He asked. "Because I was late?" I questioned. "Nope." He smiled.
"What the hell, then why am I here?!" I asked in disbelief. "Don't use that tone with me little girl." He growled, and I cowered down at his voice.

Not gonna lie, Mr. Hood, Calum, was the youngest and has a very nice face. Who hasn't thought about what he could do to you? "God, I can't tell you how many times, I imagine having you." He murmured. "You've thought about me?" I asked quietly. "God all the time." He said. "What have you thought about?" I said curiously. "Fucking you against the desk, and teaching you how to be a good girl." He smirked.

"Why don't you teach me those things then Sir." I said while standing up. "Over the desk, skirt up." He demanded. I stood up, leaned over the desk, and pushed my skirt up. The air hit my heat, and I lightly whimpered at the feeling. I looked over my shoulder to see him smirking at the sight of me. "So these are what you have been hiding under these little skirts of yours." He smiled. His hand lightly rubbed my bum, and a smack feel onto my bum. I yelped at his harshness.

I breathed a little better, since after every smack was right after another. He grabbed my hair, and pulled me up. He came close to my ear, "I don't think you're ready what I'm going to do to you little girl." He whispered. Shivers went down my spine, and I moved my hips onto his. He turned me around, looked at my eyes and then down my body. "Sir, just do something." I moaned.

"Don't worry baby girl." He cooed. His hands grabbed the sides of my panties, and slowly pulled them down. I groaned at how slow he was going. He wasted no time in entering a finger in me, and pumping in and out. "Shit." I groaned. "God, you're so tight." He huffed. He added a second finger, and moved faster, curling them into me, I fell onto his chest.

"You gonna cum princess?" "Y-yes." His thumb snaked to my clit, and rubbed it harshly and I yelped. "You wanna cum, you gotta ask. This is a class." He said. "Can I cum? Please please." I whimpered. "Go ahead princess." He allowed. I clenched myself around his fingers, and bite onto his neck. "Oh fuck!" l yelled. He pulled his fingers out, and put them into his mouth. "Very sweet." He smiled. I pointed to his shirt and pants, indicating I wanted them off.

He smiled, stepped back, and began unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes were glued to his movements. His shirt was off, and he started on his belt. My eyes traced his tattoo's, his toned body, down to where to his hands were. His pants came off like that. My eyes grew wide at his dick. I mean, I knew it'd be impressive, but damn. "Staring is rude baby girl." He whispered. I looked up at him, "Sorry Sir." "You ready princess?" He asked, I nodded.

He lined himself up with me, and slowly pushed himself in so I could adjust to him. I let out a sigh of relief when he started moving. Well now I know what lives under his pants. His thrusts were hard and fast.
"Shit, I'm so close." I moaned."You wanna let go for me princess?" Calum asked. I nodded, and arched my back. "That's it princess, cum all over me." He said. One, two, three thrusts later, I was a moaning mess. I came, and he didn't stop. "Shit, princess. Do that again." He moaned. I had no idea what I did, so I kinda just clenched around him, and well that was it for him. I kissed down his jawline, to his collarbone, back up, sucking on his neck.

I felt, him shake when I sucked on his jaw, and felt him twitch. He shot his load into me. "Learned a lesson now baby girl?" He growled. "Yes Sir." I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N, and maybe if you're late again, I'll give you a bigger punishment." He smirked.
¤¤¤

Credit: Prettyyyboyluke on tumblr