CHAPTER THREE

Onto number three whohoo. This is a bit shorter but as I said, I just cut the chapter into two pieces to get this book a more book-like feeling with a bit more chapters hehe.

I hope you enjoy.
_______________________

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No."

"Then I won't." I would stay with him forever. And follow him wherever.

"Perfect." Troye smiled at me and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes to the back of my head just like I do when I hold back a moan, when Troye took the cigarette butt out of my mouth and put it into the ashtray.

"Come with me."

I did.

I followed him back into their living room and watched him turn off the lights and turn on some candles.

No. No this was getting way too romantic for me.

I loved this way too much. We lost track of time again. Just from talking too much. I think I told him every embarrassing story I had by now. It's like we've known each other for eternity.

“You don't mind if I uh… change, right? I've been in my jeans all day and I desperately need sweatpants."

"No. No go ahead. I can wait."

"Actually the pants are here. On the sofa... I slept on here last night, remember?"

"Oh- oh ok. Well, I'll t-turn around then." Oh how I wanted to keep looking.

"Great. It's just going to be-" I heard him pull down his zipper and I had to cross my legs above each other. Just thinking about Troye used to help me get off. I'd think of so many scenarios- each more thorough than the other. Hearing and imagining Troye undress was torture. "A second. And I'm done. You can turn around."

"So...what now?"

"I'd say let's watch a movie but I don't want to stop talking to you. And-" He suddenly yawned while he laid down on the sofa. And surprisingly he lifted the blanket up and looked at me as if I should lay down with him. "I'm kind of tired."

"D-do you want me to leave you alone? You can totally go to bed and I'll drive home."

"I'm not done talking to you. If you don't want to leave... And you don't mind staying, I would love if I could steal your company for a couple more moments."

"You gotta stop talking so sweetly to me or I'll faint." I blushed while I crawled under the same covers as my crush.

"Lay down with me and fainting won't be that much of a problem." Right after those words left his perfect lips, Troye began to laugh. "OK, now I see it. I'll stop." Please don't stop. "Will you still lay down with me? I'm kinda cold."

Did he want me to cuddle him?

I didn't know if I could do that. I didn't know if Jacob Jr. could handle that.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and laid next to Troye on the sofa. Damn...I was laying right next to Troye Sivan. Still so surreal.