Four

"Y/N, is everything okay in there?" Woojin spoke from behind the door. Jisung turn back towards to the door and then to Y/N.

"Yes, everything's okay."

"What was that noise a moment ago." Woojin ask her through the door.

"I was moving some stuffs and accidentally hit the door. Nothing much." She lied. Woojin went quiet for a few seconds and then spoke.

"Okay well be careful. Don't hurt yourself. Also, by the way I'll be going out for a bit so make sure you lock the doors tonight." He said worriedly.

"Yes, I know thanks for asking though and okay. Stay safe." She answer back and then everything went silent for a good minute.

"You basically just lied to your own brother that you don't have a boy in here with you. I wonder how will he react when he find out about this worse scenario case, I'm a vampire." He chuckles as Y/N sent him a death glare. He stick out his tongue at her which made her scoffs.

"Anyway, the deal's on and if you need anything just call for me. I should be around." Jisung said lastly before exiting through the window again.

As he left, the bedroom suddenly became quiet again. Y/N's thoughts were clouded as she mentally scold herself. 'Why did you agree with the dumb deal when you could just go ask Woojin if he can get you another one?' She groan.

"Great, now I'm soon to be dead. Worse, Woojin don't even know about what I just got myself into." She cries dramatically on her bed as she roll over squeezing her pillow in frustration.

Taking a glance at the picture on her night stand one last time before going to the bathroom to shower, Y/N smile sheepishly to herself before entering the bathroom. The picture frame of two teenage girls smiling. One was Y/N as for the other was her best friend who she still miss till that day.

As the water begins to run upon her body, she took in a deep breath to clear out her head. Sighing underneath the warm water touching her body Y/N crumbles her fist.

Entering her bedroom again all washed up. The teenage girl open her journal, laying on her desk, and began to write down the stress building up inside of her. At this moment she just wanted to scream but if she do that then her brother would barge in questioning her again and she know that he wasn't going to stop until she tell him.

After a good thirty minutes has passed, Y/N closes her journal and began to get herself onto her bed. She turn off the light and roll onto one side of her bed. Closing her eyes to get some sleeps.

"Tomorrow will get better. He won't do anything bad to me as long as I keep him company." Little did she know, it wasn't as easy as she thought, Jisung had something else up on his sleeves and he wasn't going to let it go so fast.

In a mansion near the east side of a quiet neighborhood was the boy from before. Standing on the balcony, the blue hair boy was playing with the knife in his hands as a smile played on his lip. He lean his head on the palm of his hand as his elbow was placed on the rail. The moon was almost full. A few more nights until the full moon decides to come across the sky again and that will be another night where they go out hunting, hungry, for more blood.

The thought of it makes Jisung smirk. He had someone else in mind. The girl who the silver knife belongs to. Just by the thought of the taste of her blood, with the frighten looks in her eyes, and the way she reacts towards him, willing to fight. Jisung had caught an interests towards her.

Her brother, Woojin, though he smelt somewhat different from her. Y/N reeks of human as for Woojin he wasn't giving off the same vibe as her. The man who called her that night behind the bedroom door, he wasn't no ordinary person.

He wasn't human.

Suddenly, the door to his room creak open making him turn around to see who it was. "Well, someone seems to be smiling a lot lately." A deep voice came through, revealing a red headed freckle boy. Jisung scoffs at the first few words his friend said to him the moment he walk through the door.

"What about it?" Jisung reply. The freckle boy chuckles deeply.

"Nothing, just curious. You've been in a good mood lately. Got any new fish?" His friend ask him. The blue hair boy thought for a bit whether he should tell his friend or not. Putting the knife back in his pocket, Jisung turn his body, his back leaning against the balcony railing.

"Say, what do you think a deal with a human sounds like?" He ask his friend, slightly changing the subject confusing his friend.

"Don't tell me you're up to something no good again." His friend ask him sternly, but Jisung just smirk in return as he begin to make his way into his bedroom with his friend following along. Closing the door to the outside, his friend plop himself on his bed as Jisung took a seat at his desk.

"It's nothing bad. I'm just befriending a human girl, that's all. Nothing so bad you know." Jisung chuckles to himself thinking about what to do next time he sees her.

"You're making a deal with a human girl for what reason? Why can't you just pin her down and eat her or something. Isn't that what we all do to them. Why waste time by making a deal with them?" His freckle friend as him catching his attention with the words he said.

"Oh c'mon Felix. You've been alive for how long now? Playing around with them right now isn't going to be a problem. We're still going to be living for another century." Jisung exclaim, flipping through a book that's been sitting on his desk for who knows how long. Even he can't remember how long he's been alive so the book would be just the same.

His friend, Felix, rolls his eyes and got off the bed, "I guess," He reply, stretching, "you do you. I just came by to ask if you got any new fish that I can feed on, I guess not. You do you. I'm going over to a party that Chan is holding. Peace out, man." Jisung hum in response. "Join us later if you have nothing to do."

Jisung lean back in his chair as his friends all left for a party. He knew how long they were going to be staying there. Of course until the sun rises. The night was the time that the vampires wake up. Jisung was one of them but he didn't feel like doing anything. He didn't feel like going out but a part of him has nothing better to do.

After a few minutes has passed with the ticking sounds of the clock in his room, Jisung gave up. It was too quiet and he was bored to death.

It was the middle of the night, Y/N had fallen asleep already. Standing in the center of her room, a pair of red glowing eyes was keeping watch on her sleeping figure. He was thinking whether he should wake her up to entertain him or not.

Just as his hand reach out to touch her, a hand swiftly reach out to grab his, stopping him.

Jisung smirk. He knew who it was.

"What are you doing in my little sister's room? Who are you?"

---

Dun dun duuuun.

Who is it? (OBVIOUS ASF WTH)

What is Woojin?