Introduction

Author's Note:

Hello again! This is a sequel to Blurred Sides (My Season 7 book). I think it can be read as a stand alone, but probably not, so just a heads up

The way this is going to be set up is by "episodes", or arcs, I think is a better word for it. Every part will be labeled by season#.arc#.part# . So the second part of the third story of the eighth season would be labeled 8.3.2 . I hope that makes sense. You'll see what I mean once this gets going.

This takes place after the events of my version of Season 7 of the Clone Wars. I know a new season is coming out soon (I'm so excited!!!!!!) but please bear with me. This whole project will be narrated in third person, unless I specify otherwise. I hope you will like this!

If you like Star Wars, but have never watched the Clone Wars,

1. Go do it. Now. It's awesome.

2. Here's a little background information:

Ahsoka Tano is the padawan of Anakin Skywalker. She is a togruta with orange skin and white markings, and blue and white montrals. At the age of 16, she is accused of bombing the Jedi Temple, and is expelled form the Jedi Order. Anakin proves that it was actually a close friend of  Ahsoka's, Bariss Offee, but she refuses the Council's offer to rejoin the Order, and leaves despite the pleas of her master to stay (it's really emotional, go YouTube it). She had also gone through a huge challenge, but I'm not going to say what it is here.

If you want me to summarize anything else along the way, leave a comment and I'll reply sooner or later, but if I try to explain the whole premise of the Clone Wars, we'll be here all night.

If you would rather just skip to the story, start at 8.1.1. The other stuff is just background stuff cause I wanted to :)

If you would like to read an updated and edited version of this story, follow the link in the comments to Archive Of Our Own.

Lots of love!!!<3

-Sparkplug02