【 Chapter 1 // A Happy Couple And A Traitor // Part 2 】

This chapter has much cursing and some inappropriate things, sorry pwp

Shu was chuckling as he was giving hickeys to Lizzie as she giggled. (No dirty thoughts pls qwq) "Oh I am interrupting something, I'll be on my way," (Y/N)'s pupils were gone, she looked emotionless and smiled, turning around and slowly walking away. Shu and Lizzie noticed (Y/N) and sat up, red blush on their cheeks, until Shu snapped out of it. "(Y/N)! Please! Let me explain!" Shu grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist, (Y/N) looked back and slapped Shu's hand away with disgust, "then tell me Kurenai, WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE DOING!?" (Y/N) screamed, tears falling out. Lizzie slapped (Y/N)'s cheek, "don't talk to my boyfriend in that tone, bitch!" (Y/N) laughed, "so you fucked Lizzie, huh Kurenai?" Shu's eyes were filling with anger, "I did NOT! I swear!" (Y/N) tilted her head, smiling. "Then why were you sucking her neck, HUH KURENAI?!" Shu stepped back, "I..I..." Lizzie held the albino's arm, "I'm a way better girlfriend though right? I'm not clingy as this hoe over there." She pointed to (Y/N), "leave," (Y/N) muttered in a strict voice, "LEAVE MY HOUSE YOU DIRTY PRICKS!!" She pushed them out of her house and slammed the door, she sat down and curled up, crying, "you don't need him (Y/N), you don't need him..."

Hours Later 

You were wrapped around in a blanket, bags under your eyes, watching TV. "(Y/N), sweetie please cheer up," your mom rubbed your back, "I'm sure he'll come back." You roll your eyes, "sure he will mom," you said sarcastically. "Welcome back to wbb news! Our top breaking story is our lovely couple, (Shu X (Y/N) Ship Name), is gone! Yup! That's right! THE Kurenai Shu has left THE (L/N) (Y/N), both spin emperors and empresses have broken up! The Kurenai Shu has recovered and is dating Kajiwara Lizzie! She claims to be a spin empress in her eyes! If I were (Y/N), I would be balling my eyes out! And (Y/N) if you're watching this, no offense!" The wbb news switched to commercials as you started tearing up. "Tough girls don't cry, only wimps cry." Your dad sat down with you and gave you a refill of the hot cocoa you drank, "marshmallows?" You ask, "yeah, 3 marshmallows." He replied as you look down, the soft, fluffy, white cylinders floated on the chocolate, warm, drink. "I guess you're right, Dad." You sip the hot cocoa. 

When you recovered you ask your mom for changes, she agreed. 

When you were done, you had long (Hair Color) hair (for the people who had short hair), with a large light blue highlight, you had black and purple gloves on both hands, a black and white sweatshirt, black and white sneakers, and dark blue shorts, oh and you had piercings with small (shape, jewel, beyblade shape, etc...) earrings attached to them. "Oh!! My baby looks like a true girl!" Your mom squealed, you smirked, just wait Shu, I'm going to make you BEG for me to come back.

———————

Another vote, another chapter =w=

Sorry it's short I didn't have any ideas lol

One vote as I said.

Till next time, ciao! ♡