Moredread - Episode Guide

Season 1 - Episode 1: EVICTED

Mike wishes he had something better to do than his dead end bartending job and staying on the lam from the bookies and debt collectors he owes. Unfortunately, time runs out. Having missed his third rent payment in a row, Mike finds himself homeless and broke. Oh, and look, Benny the Bookie's fist just said hello to Mikes face... and gut... and pretty much every other place he could think to kick his can to.

Mike doesn't believe his day could get any worse, but then he wakes up in a medieval tavern, only to find his rent there is also due. The innkeeper calls him Moredread, and it's time he start earning his keep.

Season 1 - Episode 2: LIFE’S A HAPPY SONG

Mike O'Malley is having a really bad day.  Not only was he evicted from his New York apartment, beat within an inch of his life by his loan shark, and dumped by his girlfriend without warning, but he's also woken up in a medieval tavern in a town called Crum.  
Strange things are happening.  People randomly burst into song.  And there's this cat... Mike swears the inn's cat, Bartholomew, is the one and same as the finicky Mr. Nibbles owned by his downstairs crazy cat lady neighbor from New York.  
To make matters worse, he's found himself under the threat of eviction from Crum's Fairytale Inn, unless he pays off the debt through indentured servitude.
Can the day get any weirder?
Maybe the singing telegram knocking on his door has the answer.

Season 1- Episode 3: I’M NO HERO

Moredread thinks about his past life in NYC. He’s convinced the people can’t be very happy breaking out into song all the time. Who does that? NYC seems like a more normal place, but in retrospect it’s a place with no happily ever afters, where all the trees are twenty stories tall and made of glass and metal. Miss Muffet befriends him and convinces him to try the hero thing. Moredread still wonders “Why me?”, but Muffet chucks him on the shoulder and encourages him on.

Season 1 - Episode 4:  THE FRIEND ZONE

Moredread takes over more responsibilities at the Fairy Tale Inn when the innkeeper realizes the young man’s bar tending skills. It’s fancier than anything he’s ever seen with all of Moredread’s tricks and drink tips. Muffet says Moredread is hiding behind his comfort zone and needs to seek out the war lord to begin training for more dangerous tasks. Moredread argues what could be more dangerous than Harlem at night. Muffet breaks out into song about ogres and troubled lives. She’s an opportunist who figures she might as well make gainful use of this curse, but it pains her to have little control over the issue. She would rather choose to sing than be forced to.

Season 2 - Episode 5: EENSY WEENSY PROBLEM

Moredread convinces Muffet to let him work at the inn a while longer so he can save up for half decent weapons and training. He also feels it’s a great place to keep an ear to the ground and learn more about the curse.  We learn more about Muffet and her fear of spiders.