chapter three

Kahly pov

I woke up on Cameron chest I looked at him and amazed his beautiful face and the way he sleep I forgot he ask me to leave early I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock it say 5 in the morning. I got up and changed my clothes wrote Cameron a note saying I had fun last night here's my number call me or text me whenever you want - love Kahly Jones.
I called a Uber to come an get me in 20 minutes of wait my Uber was here I lift cameron's house and want home to rested for the rest of the day before my big meeting with Dolce & Gabbana am going be a campaign  person for them and we talking about me flying to Milan for my first time. See I always love fashion my mom she a model and my daddy he a design his own clothing line so I always had a wealthy family growing up.
I got home took a four hour nap woke up hoped in the shower I put on my fashion novo jeans and cute top with my off white shoes. I want to my garage got in my car and started to drive to my meeting when I got there I see my manger and the owners of Dolce & Gabbana and no other the himself Cameron Dallas. I smiled at them all and said sorry I'm late they said your right now time sweetheart there Italian is so smooth I love it. Okay they talk with us I guess I be taking photos with Cameron so that exciting I smiled at Cameron he smiled back at me. The meeting was over I was heading out to my car with my manger when I spotted Cameron at his car i walked over to his car and said hey Cameron how you been?! I was wondering you want get lunch together? He looked at me and said no offense but I don't know you like that sorry, laughed and said stop playing Cameron we had sex last night I wrote you a note I just lift your house four or five hours ago, he said sorry I didn't get a note and I was drunk so I don't remember you and thanks for asking me to have lunch with you he said and lift. I was upset that he didn't recognize me like he wasn't that drunk to not remember me and I wrote a note he probably don't want paparazzi to see us together they probably think we a couple I hate that dang I wish I had his number. I walked back to my car where my manger Ashley was at she ask me if i want go get lunch I said yeah see Ashley is one of my other best friends and she my manger she way older then my other friends she 27 years old and she married I see Ashley only for business and she travels with me.
Cameron pov
I seen Kahly today ago she looked beautiful but I got play hard get  after the meeting she came up to my car and asked me if I want get lunch with her I want say yeah but see paparazzi is always on my ass about my relationship so I said not try be rude but I don't even know you like that she started to laugh and say really fun cameron, her laugh was so cute just like her she said remember we had sex and I just lift your house four or five hours ago?! I remember all of that with the note and all I put her number in my phone to keep I said nope I don't remember that night I was drunk off my ass I didn't get a note sorry and got in my car and took off.
Desiree pov
I called Kahly to ask her what happen last night with her and Cameron
Des: hey girly
Kahly: hey what's up?!
Des: tell me what happen with you and Cameron?!
Add-kayla star and Des to a group chat 
Kahly: guys you want know what happen with cam and I?!
Kayla: hell yeah we do
Star: fuck yes BITCH spill tea now sis!!
Des: duh I want know I couldn't sleep think what you and Cameron Dallas did
Kahly: lol, okay so we got to his house and he started to kiss me one thing lad to other we was having sex
Star: was his dick big?!
Kayla: omg star don't ask her that 
Kahly: oh it was the first dick I have ever seen so yeah it was pretty big to me
Des: lol did you scream?!
Kahly: hell yeah the shit hurt as fuck I was crying no lie
Star: weak yeah it hurts the first couple of minutes the your like go fast daddy *moan* sound
Kayla,kahly,des: oh my god star your nasty
Star: this mouth is nasty bitchest lmao
Kahly:  so I lift his house round five in the morning and came back home took a five hour nap and want to my meeting  guess who was in my meeting?! Cameron then after my meeting was over I asked him he want get lunch with me right he straight acted like he didnt remember me  and we having sex all that shit
Des: wtf your lying?!
Star: that's fucked up he playing a game some guys pretend don't to know you or remember you
Kayla: that's crazy dang maybe it was just a one night stand type of thing he don't want nothing do with you.
Kahly: oh thanks Kayla that makes me feel better And I guess star but that dumb Cameron ain't like that
Des: how you know Cameron don't like that pretending he don't know you?!
Star: right
Kayla: that's a good question?!
Kahly: don't know guys let forget about this I'm sad cause I gave my virginity to a jerk 😒💔
Des: sorry bok you and us came over and keep you company?!
Kahly: yes please come over and bring me food I'm hungry
All them: okay we be there in 20 minute.