Imagine: Kol

Imagine: Kol taking care of you while you are sick

"You always get sick in the most opportune times." He mumbles as he places your medicine on the drawer.

"It's not my fault that someone wanted to go swimming at the lake house." You replied annoyed.

He walks out of the room, you can listen to him groaning and complaining. You began to giggle and shook your head, he comes back with a bowl of soup. He carefully placed it down it front of you.

"Kol, I'm tired can you please feed me." You asked him as you pat the bed.

He groans and mumbles, "Fine!" He sit down and takes the spoon, carefully trying not to make a messy on the bed.

______

When he was done feeding you, he went back down to the kitchen to you something to drink. You lay down on the bed, there was a knock on the door.

You replied with come in, Klaus walked into the room and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible!" Your voice cracked, he begins to chuckle and he shook his head. He pats your head while saying, "Well, you should've listen when we told you both not to go swimming when it is cold out."

He waved goodbye and walks out of the room, Kol comes back with a cup of tea. He places the tea on the night stand and crawls into bed, he wraps his arms around you.

He murmurs into your ear that he is truest sorry for making you sick. You shook your head and respond with,"it's fine, it is also my fault."

"I'm just an idiot for always making you happy in the most dumbest ways ever." You replied as you move closer to him.

"Thank you, Y/n." He whispers

Confused, you turn around to look at him and question, "Thank you for what?"

"For loving me."

A/ɴ: sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ. I ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋ ᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ.