Prologue: Ruby Rose

Ruby's POV (age, 15)

I stand in front of my mother's grave not wanting to move, a single tear slips down my cheek. My mom was a great huntress, I've heard people say she was the best, a legend... but that's not true, you can't murder a legend. I still remember that day, it's been burned into my mind.

Flashback

Summer and a 7-year old Ruby are walking down the street, Ruby hopping up and down, trying to reach the bag of cookies Summer has just above her reach.

Ruby: Come on mom, give it to me, I'll just take one, I promise.

Summer: Ruby... the last time you said that, you ran down the sidewalk stuffing as many into your mouth as you could. By the time I caught you, have of them were gone.

Ruby started pouting as they continued their walk home, a man suddenly walked out into the street, holding his head and screaming in pain. He had torn and even slightly bloodstained clothes, he looked like he got into a fight. A man in a suit went over to him, despite the bloody man's warnings

Suit man: Hey, are you okay

Bloody man: getawaygetawaygetaway GET AWAY!!

There is a sharp crackle and the suited man is blown away, a large gash in his chest. people try to help the Suited man, but  after more crackles, they are blown back too. Summers eyes widen as another large crackle is heard. Summer pushes ruby away, and summer is slammed into a building, blood pooling under her. Ruby immediately runs to her mom, she sees 3 holes in Summer's body, the light gone from her eyes.

Ruby: mom? MOM NO!! DON'T GO!

Ruby hears another sharp crackle and her instincts kick in. She starts running and there is a small boom as something hit the building right behind her. Turning around, she sees something behind the bloody man. it was taller than him. It's body was muscular, it was a fading yellow except for it's face, witch was white. it's shoulders looked like it was made of glass, and as Ruby ran home, she wondered... 'What was that?'

Flash back end

'I know what it was now' Ruby thought as she starts to walk away. While walking back to her house, some beowulves start to surround her. she sighs in annoyance as one of the beowulves leaps at her.

Ruby: Crescent Rose!

A figure then appeared in front of Ruby, cutting the Beowulf in half. the figure looked like the basic frame of a wood doll wearing a red cape and hood. it also had a large rose carved into it's chest, and a scythe blade for it's right hand.

The other Beowulves charges at Ruby, but she was ready, Crescent Rose made a bunch of rose petals in a circle around Ruby. Ruby then ducked as Crescent Rose swung it's scythe hand sending the rose petals out are sonic speeds, cutting through the Beowulves.

Ruby: Crescent Rose, let's  leave before more show up

Crescent Rose covered Ruby's with and its self it's cape, and it flew back to Ruby's house

'I swear to you, whoever you were... I swear on my mothers grave I will find you...

and I will get revenge'

END

Lucas: wow, a new book, and it's about Rwby? What about your Hotline Miami one?

Random: I'm just done with it for now, I'll go back to it, but I want to do this for now, and don't you need to work on Artist's Rise?

Lucas: That's not nearly as popular as your stories.

Random: That doesn't matter lazy, I'm gonna be working a lot more now that I'm done mourning and my 1st semester finals are done.

Lucas: Alright, whatever, just sign out on this chapter already

Random: Alright! I Will... Anyway, that's it for now, this has been Random, see you later!