Author's Note

Hey all, I know that I haven't updated in forever, but I did start to notice that I wasn't getting many views and likes on my more recent updates, so I took that to mean that my time posting here is done. That's not to say I've completely stopped writing Scorose altogether. I'm actually going to start posting on Fanfiction.com under the name 'CaptainScorose.' A oneshot that I included earlier in this collection called "Maybe One Day" was edited again and posted there. I've been thinking of moving my work from here to there, so please go favorite/follow me there. A lot of the things I wrote here were written a loooooonnngg time ago (at least in my opinion), so the standard of writing isn't that great. I would greatly appreciate it if I could gain some following and support under that account. Additionally, I want to say a huge thank-you to everyone who has followed me in the past, and everyone who has accounted for the many reviews and views on this collection. It means a lot to me as a writer. 

Also, I am currently in school, and will have to be testing soon for college, so my updates on oneshots might not be very frequent, but I promise I will try to update. I've had a story in mind for a while, and hopefully I can start writing some of it down. Again, thank you so much for all the following and comments, and I hope you can enjoy some more of my work under the account 'CaptainScorose' on Fanfiction.com.

Thank you so much:)

- dystals