First date

Dave POV

"What size you need?" I asked.
"A four."
"Baby ass feet." I turned back to the man behind the counter told him the sizes and grabbed our skates. I helped Starr put hers on first being that she never did this. Shit I never done this but they say it's just like roller blading so I should be good. After helping Starr I put my skates on and we made our way to the ice. I swear we just stepped foot on the ice and Starr is losing her mind. Shit is beyond hilarious. She won't let my waist go. She just drags while holding onto me. So I finally spun around to face her grabbing her hands to make sure she doesn't fall. "Show off." She said. I just laughed. "Stop being scary it's not that bad I promise." She just looked at me then rolled her eyes. I was shocked when she let my hands go. It took her a minute to catch her balance but she caught the jift of things. She got at least half way in front of me before losing her balance and falling right on her ass. Shit was dead ass funny cause she tried to catch herself and still fell. I skated over to her helping her up still laughing. "Shit not funny" she said with her face scrunched up. I can't even lie that shit fake cute cause her lips type poke out a lil. We was about a good hour and a half into the skating so we ended up leaving and started making our way to get some food.

Starr POV

All seriousness my ass is killing me right now and I'm wild embarrassed son. At this point I want to get food and get in my bed but I know David not going to let that happen. "What you want to eat mamas?" "You" I whispered. "Couldn't hear you mamas." "Um I really some oxtails, jerk shrimp Rasta pasta a beef patty and a curry goat roti." "Damn you can eat I see." I just smiled cause what I was really thinking was he had no idea what I really wanted to eat.

We pulled up to Footprints in Brooklyn since that was my favorite Jamaican restaurant. We ordered our food and left once we finally got it. I thought David was dropping me off but he had other plans. "Where we going now?" I asked looking over at his fine self. "Don't worry about it sit back and enjoy the ride." The ride was longer then I expected so I ended up falling asleep and was woken by the sound of airplanes taking off. I woke up in the car by myself in the middle of a parking lot. I unlocked the car to get out until David came back in the car. My protective instincts came into play causing me to pull my gun out of my purse. "Woah woah relax mamas I'm not gone hurt you. I just got out the car to smoke I didn't want to wake you so soon. Put yo gun away." He said with his hands up. I still kept my gun out though and pointed at him with the safety off. I didn't want to trust him and then I regret it later. "Starr look at me. I'm not gone hurt you I promise I just want to talk to you" he said with his hands still up. I finally believed him and put the safety back on the gun and put it back in my purse. "What are we doing here" I asked. "I just thought you could use a nice place to talk to me and enjoy yo food Starr that's all baby girl I promise." I kinda felt bad for pulling my gun on him but you could never be sure. "Damn mamas you got to relax" he said chuckling at the same time. He sat back in the car while I kept apologizing then silence fell between us.

Dave POV

I'm not gone lie the way shawty was handling her self turned me on but I knew she won't like that. Part of the reason why I was feeling her. An awkward silence fell between us so I decided to break it. "I come here when I need to think and get away. The planes noises calms me down. I brung you here so I can get to know you see what yo mind looking like. Not kill you crazy." She smiled then mushed me and asked "how'd you find this place?" "Not gone lie I just needed a place to get some head from a shawty and just found it." "You disgust me" she said which made me laugh. "Anyways what you want to know" she asked as I handed her her food and watched her eat. "What you want to tell me?" I asked. "Nope ask questions."
"Alright so how you make yo money?" I asked.
"I'm a Pharmacy Technician and I do my makeup shit on the side."
"You be dealing with drugs and shit?"
"Yeah shit interesting. I learn a lot and it helps being that I go to school to be a surgeon." I looked at her wide-eyed cause I didn't expect her to say surgeon honestly. "What type of surgery?" I asked her.
"Heart surgery."
"Damn I'm type shocked since you so into makeup and shit."
"That don't mean nothing. I want to save life's but I also want to do makeup so I'm gone achieve both. I don't give up on my dreams."
"That just make you more sexy." I responded and she just ate which made me laugh a lil bit.
"How old are you?"
"23 as of yesterday" she said.
"Well happy belated birthday" "thank you" she responded.
"So why you don't got no boyfriend?"
"Who said I didn't?" She asked with her right eyebrow raised.
"I figured since you riding around with me going on dates and shit. If you do then you moving like a hoe mamas."
"So today was a date?" I laughed cause its like that's all she heard me say. "Yeah in my eyes but you got a boyfriend so let me take you home." I said grabbing the keys putting it in the ignition. She grabbed the keys out and said "shut up I don't have a boyfriend."
"Mhm so why not? Do you want one? If so what you looking for?" I could by the look on her face she didn't really want to answer but I wanted to hear this.
"My last guy I was with abused me. I was with him since 10th grade and stayed cause that's all I knew until I grew the balls to actually leave. He physically abused me but it was the emotional and mental abuse that hurt the most. He made me think less of myself and made me actually hate myself. It took a lot for me to pull myself out of the depression and dark space I was in. So right now I'm really focusing on me not really looking for a nigga. In a way I'm scared to give myself to somebody else but I would like to feel that love again. I'm confused you can say just very protective of myself. But if I was looking I would be looking for a nigga with some inspiration, a protector somebody that would support my every move. They would have to goals for themselves, morals, a good head on they shoulders. I don't want just anyone." She said all of this with just a blank face which made me know she was so numb inside and I really wanted to change that.
"Damn I'm sorry to hear that but you don't have to worry about that anymore."
"Why is that?" She asked turning her whole body to me.
"Cause I'm here. Look I want you I wanted you since I saw you in the club and hearing a piece of yo background made me want you more. I would have no problem taking it slow with you Starr. I want to see you happy and and I want to be the reason why you smiling everyday mamas. Give me a chance let me show you what these bozo niggas wont do." She was quiet for at least a minute before she nodded and said "we'll see how it work out" and with that I started to car to take her home. We rode in silence letting the music play between us. About 15 minutes passed and we made it to her dorm. I got out the car walking to the passenger door letting her out. It was wild dark outside and they shit ain't have a lot of lights so I grabbed her hand and walked her to the lobby doors opening it for her letting her walk in first. She tried to walk to the elevators without saying anything so I grabbed her hands and asked "I can't get a hug?" She turned around and walked back to me and placed her arms around my waist. She was mad short and smelled mad sweet. I hugged her back grabbing her waist staying like that for a good minute until I squeezed her but which made her pull back and punch my chest. She smiled so I knew I didn't cross a line. "Goodnight princess text me when you wake up" I said to her. She responded "goodnight" with a smile and made her way to the elevator.  I made my way to the car and headed home. I finally checked my phone seeing I had a couple notifications.

Jiggy🎲- yo nigga where you at ?
Jiggy🎲- this bitch Angel keep popping up asking for you

Me- I was with my shawty nigga fuck that bitch you can have her ass

Angel- where you at daddy I'm trynna suck that dick , you know I know how you like it 🤤

I just shook my head at Angel shit cause I really wanted Starr so I know I needed to stop fucking with this bitch.

Princess 🖤💍- I had fun today thank you for that . Goodnight love 💛

I smiled at the text from Starr. I payed on the couch and thought what was I getting myself into. I didn't even get a chance to respond cause a nigga was so tired. I fell right to sleep on the couch.

Sorry the chapter is kind of boring and late my semester started and school and work is keeping me busy. I will try to drop another one today.