°°PTSD?°°

The traffic from then on out was pretty bad, i found myself listening to the pod cast as Aizawa fell asleep on the arm rest, head half resting on my arm as well,
His hair was soft.
I couldn't help but wonder why he'd find my boney arms so comforatble.
Im not even sure he notcied his head was laying there.
His slow breaths were... cute- he seemed at peace for the time being.

I remember the first week i worked at UA. Aizawa avoided me a majority's worth of the time- but once we were on break- and he was asleep in Hizashi's lap.
At first i thought maybe they were a thing, but turns out Aizawa's got a talent for sleeping any where he feels safe.

Present Mic eventually had to go back to teach, so he placed Aizawa in my lap- at first the raven frowned at tensed but he soon found him self comfortable when i unflexed.
My heart felt warm then.
Even if Aizawa wasn't necessarily touching me through his sleeping bag at that time- his breaths were enough.
The fact he trusted my presence was enough...
Hizashi smiled at me "we've all been their man,"
Maybe it was because i found great comfort and pleasure in protecting others- or maybe it was just because it was Aizawa, and for anyone-trust from the guy is like a billion dollars, or even the greatest sunset veiw.
Just something amazing...
He felt safe in my arms.
And then the villian attack on the USJ ruined that for us both.

I remember saving him-
Watching him as the numo crushed him in shock- his hair... His body. And then his screams. It all hit me and reminded me of one event that i dare not think about.
Nana's death.

When i saw him i saw her- it's selfish, but i reacted so fast. A part of me wishing and hoping it was her, another part knowing the reality.

When i picked him up- his body limp in my arms, all i could think about was her, how she must have looked. It was only seconds but for me it felt like hours i stared at him, waiting... Im not so sure what i was waiting for. Maybe it was her- or maybe it was a sign of life, but he took in a breath and the moment was gone.
And my heart felt... Renewed?
Like he's a replacement.
And no matter how you veiw it- it's fucked up. I know- and trust me i relised and all my anger pent up as i put aizawa down- face down. I couldn't look at him,replacement... No. She could never be replaced-
Him.
No he'd never be better.
Eraser...
Aizawa.
Him.
i threw that Nomu into the sky- fuck that thing.
I threw it and as if it was all my worries and wrongs- left with the villains- one by one.

And all i could, and have ever thought about since is Aizawa- that moment.
He shouldn't have thanked me moments ago...
I wasn't being a hero for him- i did it for myself.
I did it. For myself.
Selfish- everything ive ever wanted to be- the hero id become was thrown away by one person, some one who ive only known existed for half my life- and i couldn't even tell you his favorite color,- but with that being said- i don't know Aizawa!- but i do?

I hated this situation. Its so confusing and... Stressful.

I pulled into a grocery store parking lot.
The truck julted and dinged as it was parked and then turned off,
Aizawa stirred just a little, he grabbed my arm in a hug and rested his head on it like a pillow.
Im still concerned a bit on how he finds that comfortable...

"Shouta...A-Aizawa"
I gently patted his rib cage for a bit- trying to wake him.
Then i got a crule idea.

I flexed- and once i did Aizawa jumped up- tired eyes were still dazed a bit from sleep.
He grumbled in displeasure before rubbing the sleep away with his hands- eyes adjusting to sudden light.

"Ha! Got you back,"
I smiled and puffed back down to my unflexed form.
He grumbled a bit in return, once i unflexed he moved closer to me once again.

It hurt me every time he did that...
I wish i could ask why he seemed so afriad towards me that way- it really bugs me. I hate this form, my weak one. Yet he likes it more than my "Almighty" form.
He's weird.
Him
Eraser
Aizawa.
Stop...
Weird.
That's what ill call him before i get into another confusing stress mind set.