Day 1 - Suspicious Happenings

A normal, sunny day. A gentle breeze flowed through the garden as Finnian set to work early while the sun wasn't so hot, and Sebastian Michaelis prepared a warm breakfast for Ciel Phantomhive, the head of the family. Bringing in his morning tea, Sebastian opened the young master's curtains.

"Good morning my lord, It's time to..." Sebastian trailed off at a whine coming from Ciel's bed, turning around quickly. Oh, not again.

"Oh dear, how dreadful... It seems my breakfast will go to waste," Sebastian sighed, walking to the bedside and lifting the navy-haired wide-eyed child, cradling him in his arms. Those big miscolored eyes looked back at him in protestant tiredness.

He sighed, closing the curtains with one hand and relaxing into Ciel's bed with the child on his chest, studying him curiously. "What am I going to do with you, little master?" He mumbled, nudging his round cheek affectionately. Ciel frowned at him, grabbing his finger in a small hand.

Sebastian smiled. "Still so cute," He hummed adoringly. "But I am still not sure how this helps me figure out how to pass this off," he added.

He tied a small eyepatch over Ciel's contracted eye, but the child didn't seem to like that, grumbling and mumbling as he tried to get it off. Sebastian held his hands away and brushed his nose to Ciel's little one.

"Keep that on there, little master," He mused. "You need it." He reminded. Ciel scrunched his nose at Sebastian's touches, squealing at him as he pushed away his face, causing Sebastian to laugh.

"Fine, fine. What a troublesome child you are. Yes, I think I'll call you that- a troublesome child. You're not old enough to pass you as your own nephew," He chuckled. "I'll just have to come clean."

Ciel nibbled his finger uncaringly.