BULLDOGS

BULLDOGS
INTRO

━━

❛ bulldog! bulldog! bow, wow, wow, eli yale. bulldog! bulldog! bow, wow, wow, our team can never fail. ❜

━━

          AARON EVANS had always been top of his class in his small town of Melrose. Therefore, the last thing he expected to find while attending Yale was someone exactly like him: Rory Gilmore who was from the small town of Stars Hollow.

The duo met through finding Marty, who had been naked in Rory's hallway and ever since then, Rory and Aaron have been inseparable. It was only natural that they ended up growing feelings for one another. Yet whether the two decided to act on it or not...well that's entirely up to them.

━━

AUTHORS NOTE: so I dont know how many Gilmore girls fans are here on wattpad but I have personally watched the show ever since I was born basically haha. I have been searching for a plot for so so long, and I finally found one! All thanks to -spaceprinces, who came up with the amazing plot and let me have it, as well as help me a bit with planning (also wrote the intro). Other thanks goes to bibliophilic- for making the beautiful cover - seriously, go check out their graphic shop, they're so talented!! Also thanks to clarawriting and HermioneForever for helping me with some facts as well. Also, I couldn't figure out a good layout for this story so it may change. Other than that, I hope you guys will enjoy this story!!