The kit is born

Spottedleaf was alive and well and she had a kit with Firestar named Dreamkit

Spottedleaf was alive and well and she had a kit with Firestar named Dreamkit. They thought she was special because she had wings and a cool fur color.

Spottedleaf purred with pleasure "Look at our gorgeous smexy streaming hot kit!" Firestar nodded with agreement. "Everyone will tri to steal her, but we won't let dem."

Spottedleaf smiled "YASH!" She licked the kit's face. "We will name her Dreamkit." Firestar thought about it "Yes of course bootiful name!" He said.

Spottedleaf picked up the kit with her paws and threw it at Goldenflower. "You're takin care of the kit because me and Firestar has better things to do."

Goldenflower groan "I don't wanna tho." Spottedleaf glared at her with red shining eyes "WUT YOU SAI TO MEH BIH?" Goldenflower shrunk into the ground "Nuthin."

Spottedleaf scoffed "That's wut I thight." Spottedleaf padded away to the medicine den with Yellowfang. Cinderpelt was sitting in the background.

Goldenflower looked at Dreamkit. She was so bootiful Goldenflower regretted being mean. Goldenflower started criing "I sowwi Dreamkit I wuv u!"

Goldenflower licked the Dreamkit "I wiv u too Goldenflower!" Dreamkit yelled really loid.

Goldenflower gasped. Dreamkit is so intalligant! She will become big and strong also smeart like her, Spottedleaf, Firestar.

Goldenflower inhaled the Dreamkit's wonderful scent before fallin aleep.