38,5*C

Mark's POV.

I ran up to her apartment and was about to knock on the door when I saw that the door was abit open. I opened the door to find Ji Eun lying on the floor. I ran up to her and tried to wake her up by shaking her. "Ji Eun-ah! Ji Eun-ah! Yah, wake up!", I said worriedly. No response. I looked at her face and could see her already dried tears. I thought she maybe fell asleep or something. I looked at her for a second and gently touched her beautiful face. When I realized that she was hot. And by hot I mean that she has a fever. Well she's hot too but,.. Anyways I decided to close the door and carried her to her room. I first didn't know what exactly I should do.

I decided to take my Hoodie off since it was soaking wet. I went to her bathroom to get a towel and dried myself.

I looked at her and thought,"Gosh, should I take her T-shirt off? I mean she's sick and wearing that shirt doesn't really help, right?" I decided to take just her shirt off and saw her beautiful body. I tried to control myself and looked away. I went to her closet and took a white, big and comfortable shirt and dressed her up. Lastly I took her pants off,too. And gave her some comfy shorts. Damn, she looked so hot. I covered her with her blacket and was sitting next to her bed. I fell asleep.

I woke up and saw her still sleeping. I looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was already midnight. I stood up and touched her forehead. This time it wasn't that hot anymore. I decided to look around her apartment and went to her kitchen since I didn't ate for dinner. I opened the frigde to see nothing in it. Suddenly my phone rang. I touched my pockets but my phone wasn't in it. I went back to Ji Eun and found my phone next to her bed on the couch.

I looked at my phone, it was Jackson. "Hello?", I said. "Yah! Where are you? It's like midnight and your still not home.", Jackson said. "Sorry, but I can't go home now.",he said. "Hyung, where are you that you can't even come home? Everyone's sleeping already.", Jackson asked. "I'm at Ji Eun's place. Can you do me a favor?", he asked. "Man, what are you doing there? Anyways what do you want.",Jackson said. "Can you go out and buy some food, I'm starving!", Mark said. "Okay, okay. Where exactly is her apartment", Jackson said. I told him where she lived and waited for his arrival.

I looked at Ji Eun and decided to go to her bathroom to look for a thermometer.

*Two minutes passed*

Finally I found one. I stuck it between her armpit and waited till it made a sound. I looked at it. I was 38,5 degree Celsius.

A/N: Hi guys! When I'll be able to update this story since I'll be a junior in High School on monday Sept. 1st. Wow can't believ that it'll be september soon. Anyways hope you understand I'll try to update every friday,saturday or sunday.

Btw.: As you can see on the title of this part. I used a star instead of that circle thing. It's because I don't have that button on my keyboard